Kellys Gardens - St Ives, South Cornwall, England - Sleeps 4
Kellys Gardens sleeps up to four guests in two bedrooms and is a compact Cornish seaside retreat full of character, located in an enviable quiet position in the heart of St Ives with the benefit of free local parking for guests. Within walking distance of the harbour and lovely sandy beaches, Kellys Garden offers the perfect mix of contemporary decor with original character to provide a stylish yet cosy environment for a holiday by the sea.
A wonderful 'get away from it all' retreat for couples or families, the cottage offers a courtyard for morning coffee or a 'sundowner' - a rare commodity in St Ives! It is well placed for those who want to explore the areas many attractions, along with being ideal for a relaxing beach holiday or enjoying water-based activities including swimming, fishing and surfing.
Just a short stroll from Kellys Garden are a fantastic selection of pubs, restaurants, cafes and bars where you can enjoy the opportunity to trying award winning restaurants and sampling wonderful freshly caught seafood and local produce. Popular with artists, the Tate St Ives is on the doorstep, along with some of Cornwall's finest seascapes.
Kellys Gardens provides a stylish comfortable retreat at any time of the year with many extra little touches that are sure to make your holiday in this vibrant Cornish seaside town, a memorable one.
- Internet Access
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
Kellys Gardens Continued
Kellys Gardens provides a high degree of comfort and style with wonderful features including granite walls, a log burner and pastel seaside hues, creating the perfect cosy environment in which to relax.
- Stable door leads into...
- Cosy living area with original floorboards, fireplace housing a wood burning stove, two wingback chairs and a comfortable sofa for relaxing in front of the fire. There is also a wall mounted LCD Freeview television, DVD player, CD player, iPod docking and Wi-Fi internet access.
- Fully equipped kitchen with integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge with freezer compartment. There is also an electric oven, hob with extractor and a microwave (although you may not find time to cook with so many great restaurants to try!)
- Well designed dining table with seating which separates the living room from the kitchen.
- King-size bedroom.
- Bunk bedroom with adult sized beds.
- Modern stone tiled shower room with corner shower and heated towel rail.
Outside: There is a small pretty courtyard with table and four folding chairs. Located on a quiet no-through road, guests have level access by foot to the beaches. St Ives has many car parks but the owners have a local parking ticket near to the cottage that guests can use free of charge.
Additional information: A lobby area provides space to hang coats and store boots. Central heating throughout. Linen and towels are provided. Cot and high chair available upon request. Short breaks may be available out of peak season. Two well-behaved small/medium size dogs welcome by prior arrangement. No Smoking.
Low Season from £315
Mid Season from £495
High Season from £795
Peak Season £945
Pets: Yes, 2 dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Saturday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms (1 King & 1 Bunk bed room)
Owner: Belinda & Lewis Fulton, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Kellys Gardens joined Independent Cottages in July 2011
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 22nd July 2017