Putting you in control of your holiday cottage
As an owner, do you want total control over your holiday rental? Do you want an annual listing fee, without booking fees, commission or hidden charges?
If you are a self-catering property owner who wants to avoid paying agency fees and wants flexibility and control over your own holiday accommodation, then Independent Cottages can assist you.
Unlike many of our competitors, we don't charge booking fees to holidaymakers nor do we charge a commission to our owners. We charge a single, annual fee to list your property. And that's it.
As the name suggests, we are an independent advertising website for self catering holiday accommodation throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland. Our website provides you with the opportunity of promoting your holiday home to millions of potential holiday makers worldwide.
We have ourselves owned and managed successful holiday cottages for a number of years and understand the importance of maximising bookings through effective advertising.
Read our Customer Testimonials to find out what our owners say about us. If you are interested in advertising, read our frequently asked questions.
Independent Cottages offers holiday cottage owners the facility to promote self catering accommodation to millions of potential holiday makers worldwide.
- Professionally promote one of the largest collections of independent holiday accommodation within the United Kingdom and Ireland online.
- Provide holiday cottage owners with a reliable, cost-effective and highly successful worldwide source of advertising.
- Offer a website that is professional and easy to use for both holiday maker and owner.
- To connect holiday makers with owners of self catering accommodation.
- Offer exceptional customer service.
What do we charge?
Our normal advertising fees are:
- £39 one-off registration fee* to have an advertisement designed and published.
- £99 per year advertising fee* for each property advertised on Independent Cottages.
- Please note that prices are subject to VAT.
*A discount to both registration and advertising fees may be available for multiple cottages.
What does this include?
- Worldwide advertising 365 days of the year.
- A full page colour advert including details and prices of your property.
- 40 photos of your property.
- A link to your own website, an email link and telephone contact details.
- Inclusive use of the late availability facility to maximise bookings through promotion of 'last minute' offers.
- Inclusive use of the optional online availability calendar and booking management system.
- Calendar integration with leading 3rd-party booking systems, including: Supercontrol, Holiday Bookings Online, Bookalet, Holiday Rentals Management and Freetobook as well as importing iCal calendar feeds, such as Google Calendar. We can also update your Last Minute Cottages calendar, all at no extra cost.
- Unlimited minor updates per year including photo changes.
- Personal notice board where you have the flexibility to display information.
- Website statistics so you can monitor your advertisements' effectiveness.