Incleborough House - East Runton, Nr Cromer, Norfolk, England - Sleeps 16+2
Incleborough House is a wonderful Grade II listed, 16th Century house that provides luxury holiday accommodation for up to fourteen guests in comfort and style. In a beautiful walled lawned garden, Incleborough House is in an enviable position just three hundred metres from the sea and beach on the North Norfolk coastline between the beautiful coastal towns of Sheringham and Cromer. It is also conveniently located within easy reach of Holt, Wells, Cley and Blakeney and an ideal base to visit the areas many attractions along with the Norfolk Broads and Norwich.
From the very moment you arrive at Incleborough House you immediately become aware of the grandeur, style and truly peaceful and idyllic location. An exceptional holiday home that lends itself well to celebrating a special occasion. Set amongst half an acre of secluded well established English walled gardens, this magnificent house enjoys views over the village green.
Currently being converted, Incleborough House opens at the beginning of March 2012 and is available for booking from that date. The current drawing room and new Library will be classical in design and festooned with luxuries including leather sofas, remote real flame fires, WiFi and touch screen computer, forty two inch ‘smart 3D television and Blu ray DVD package’ plus a Grundig stereo system. To further entertain guests, there will be a stunning 'state of the art' hot tub, sauna, table tennis and full size Pool tables, Nintendo Wii, Sony PS3 and lots of traditional board games.
The fantastic solid light oak kitchen with granite worktops will boast a ‘supersized’ Aga, plus an American fridge freezer, two dishwashers and an optional housekeeper available each day and a chef if needed (by arrangement and additional charge).
With seven sumptuous en-suite bedrooms with huge beds, fabulous décor with super views, beautiful linen and shining contemporary bathrooms with underfloor warming, you are sure to get lots of relaxation. Don't forget the gourmet complimentary welcome pack awaiting your arrival including gorgeous homemade bread, cakes and a selection of wine - the perfect welcome awaits!
The beautiful coastline is probably the 'jewel in Norfolk's crown' with its fantastic expansive sandy beaches and varied scenery. You can enjoy historic pretty harbour villages at Salthouse, Blakeney, Brancaster Staithe, Morston and Cley-next-the-Sea, along with pine woods surrounding the sand dunes at Holkham.
The seal population at Blakeney Point is a great place to visited by boat from Blakeney or Morston and golfers can enjoy a round at Royal Cromer Golf Course and Sheringham Golf Course, both positioned on the cliffs overlooking the sea. Closeby is the North Norfolk Steam Railway where you can take a trip through the beautiful rolling and coastal countryside. There are also a number of National Trust homes and gardens to visit in the area along with plenty of opportunity to enjoy horse riding, wildlife and fantastic coastal and woodland walks.
Incleborough House is a classical country house in Norfolk offering friends and families five star luxury for a truly memorable holiday or short break. With its fantastic unique location, modern touches and wonderful architecture, it is the ultimate coastal retreat that is perfect for that extra special occasion.
- Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Open Fire
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Waterside Location
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Games Room
- Bike Storage
- Tennis Onsite
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
Incleborough House Continued
Accommodation and facilities:
- Large gravel private driveway easily accommodating up to six vehicles.
- Once inside there is an elegant drawing room with leather sofas and an open fireplace. There is free Wi-Fi and Internet access, along with a Grundig surround sound system for light music.
- Seven sumptuous bedrooms each individual and different in style. Most have luxury en-suite facilities with showers and under floor heating. The Master bedroom has a Tilevision TV set in the wall above the bath and a gas fire in the sitting area. Most of the luxuriously furnished bedrooms have lovely views and LCD televisions with Sky, DVD players, luxury surround sound stereo system, comfortable chairs, computer access and comfortable beds.
- Gilchrist and Soames toiletries are provided in the en-suite's, along with snuggly bathrobes and slippers.
- Breakfast conservatory with oak table and chairs and a wonderful indoor tropical garden.
- Welcome pack with comprehensive breakfast selection using locally sourced ingredients, including bacon, sausages, homemade bread and granola with seasonal fruits.
- Fantastic solid light oak kitchen with granite worktops, ‘supersized’ Aga, American fridge freezer and two dishwashers.
Low Season from £2945
Mid Season from £3495
High Season from £4495
Peak Season £6495
Star Rating: 5 Star
Changeover Day: Friday
Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 16+2 people in 7 bedrooms
Group booking details:
All male groups: Yes
All female groups: Yes
Catering Available: No
Owner: Nick & Barbara Davies, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Incleborough House joined Independent Cottages in Dec 2011
Owner's Other Properties
Summer/autumn booking discounts NOW available for 2017. Minimum 3 night
Last Minute / Late Availability Offers
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 23rd July 2017