Willow Reach - The Peninsula, Wroxham, Norfolk, The Norfolk Broads, England - Sleeps 4
Willow Reach sleep four guests in two bedrooms and is located in an enviable waterside position directly alongside the River Bure in the heart of the Norfolk Broads. It sits in a truly stunning position with panoramic views of the River from the private terrace and Marina views from the rear. The cottage is on a small complex of private holiday homes with lawns and gardens for relaxation.
This location is ideal whether you require a central base for touring the Broads, beaches and nature reserves that Norfolk is well known for. It is also an ideal retreat to simply relax in the peace and quiet of the waters whilst watching the boats go by. For those who enjoy simply messing around by the river, Willow Reach is the perfect location at any time of the year. There is also private mooring available to guests should you wish to moor a small boat during your stay.
Norfolk's coastline and beautiful sandy beaches are approximately ten miles away. The seaside resort of Great Yarmouth with all its attractions is only half an hour's drive. The fine Cathedral City of Norwich is approximately nine miles away and bus and train services run from Wroxham village to Norwich or you can use the Park and Ride Service from just outside Wroxham.
A short walk from Willow Reach is the centre of Wroxham which offers you a wealth of shops, including 'the largest village store in the world'. There are excellent amenities including hotels, pubs, restaurants and take-aways. There is even an on-site pub/club, known as the 'shed' serving real ales, light lunches and offering games facilities including pool.
Norfolk has an abundance of places to visit to suit all ages and interests. There is extensive information provided in the cottage to help you plan your holiday whether by car, boat, foot or bike.
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Waterside Location
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Bike Storage
- Fishing Onsite
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- CD Player
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
Willow Reach Continued
- Open plan lounge with large television, sofa seating two, reclining chairs with footstools, DVD/CD player, flame effect electric fire and French doors which lead out to a private terrace area (with outside furniture) and also the landscape gardens and water's edge.
- Kitchen/diner with electric cooker/hob, fridge, separate freezer, microwave and dining table with four chairs.
- Family bathroom which is tiled with bath, overhead shower, wash basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, drawers for storage, tables beside the bed, dressing table, flat screen television mounted on the wall and window providing views over the private marina.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds, fitted wardrobe, drawers for storage, cabinet beside the bed, flat screen television (wall mounted) and window which overlooks both the gardens and the river.
Additional information: There is off-road parking for one vehicle only. Wi-Fi internet access available in the pubs over the river, not in the cottage itself, at the present time. No smoking inside the cottage. Children must be supervised by the river at all times. Prices include linen (please bring your own towels) and electric heating throughout. The local train station/buses with direct access into Norwich and the coast are just a few minute's walk. Golf facilities six miles away. Private mooring available should you wish to hire a boat locally during your stay.
Low Season from £350
Peak Season £895
Changeover Day: Saturday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms (1 Double, 1 Twin)
Owner: June, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Willow Reach joined Independent Cottages in May 2012
Special Offer -- End of Season 4th November through to 2nd December 2017 ONLY £299 per week (7 nights) Bed Linen/Heating included. BOOK NOW!
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 21st August 2017