Barn Cottage - Gulval, Penzance, South Cornwall, England - Sleeps 2-10Group bookings available: This property is one of 1 properties which, when rented together, can accommodate up to 10 guests
Barn Cottage is a comfortable four bedroom, barn conversion that is located between St Ives and Penzance. Sleeping between two to ten guests, it is the largest of thirteen barns that sit in the lovely leafy Manor House grounds, overlooking Mounts Bay. Barn Cottage has a courtyard area to the front and enjoys views over open fields to the rear and has a large lawned area with patio.
During the months of April to October, guests have free use of the adjacent Manor House facilities including the heated indoor swimming pool, tennis courts, sauna, mini golf and children’s play area.
Marazion with its lovely clean sandy beaches and stunning views towards Land's Ends and the Lizard Peninsula is just over a mile away. Not only does it provide a safe environment for swimming but it is also popular with those who enjoy kitesurfing, windsurfing and sailing, as well as visitors to Saint Michael's Mount, a magical island accessible by causeway at low tide or boat - a must to visit!
The historical market town of Penzance, which nestles in the heart of Mounts Bay, is only one and a half miles away, offering plenty of traditions and a long standing history, combined with modern facilities, transport links (including links to the Isles of Scilly), pubs, restaurants and shops. St Ives also offers interesting shops to browse, along with art galleries, places to enjoy a meal out and beautiful beaches and is only five miles from the cottage.
West Cornwall has a milder climate, making it an ideal place for a relaxing holiday at any time of the year and a good base for exploring Cornwall's many attractions.
- Swimming Pool
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- Tennis Onsite
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Horse Riding Nearby
Barn Cottage Continued
- Entrance hall with stairs that take you up to the first floor.
- Twin bedroom with wardrobe.
- Light and cheerful open plan lounge/dining area with table/seating for ten, flatscreen television, DVD player, CD player, comfy seating and electric 'coal effect' stove providing a cosy fire effect at the flick of a switch. French doors take you out to the patio and lawn area where you can relax during the warmer months.
- Well equipped kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, washer/dryer, larder style fridge, freezer and microwave oven. A stable door leads out to the garden.
- Landing where a further staircase takes you up to the second floor.
- One en-suite double bedroom.
- One twin bedroom - each room has a television.
- Family bathroom with fabulous roll-top bath, separate shower cubicle with power shower, WC and wash basin.
- Spacious light and airy family loft bedroom with en-suite shower room (including a WC and wash basin), built-in wardrobes, one double and two single beds, sofa and a television/DVD player - a nice room with a good degree of space and privacy with two Velux's that provide views over the surrounding countryside.
Additional information: Electric night storage heating throughout and included in the price along with bed linen. Adequate off-road parking. Dogs accepted by prior arrangement. The prices quoted on the advert include a discount and are based on parties of up to six guests. For larger groups, please enquire.
Low Season from £280
Mid Season from £450
High Season from £900
Peak Season £1350
Pets: Yes, 2 dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Saturday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 2-10 people in 4 bedrooms (1 Double, 2 Twins & a family room sleeping 4)
Group booking details:
Please note: Barn Cottage sleeps 2-10 people. The owner has 1 properties which, when booked together, can accommodate up to 10 guests. Dining capacity: 10 (Guests can be seated together for meals).
Contact owner for group prices
All male groups: No
All female groups: No
Catering Available: No
Owner: Peter Atkinson, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Barn Cottage joined Independent Cottages in Feb 2011
Owner's Other Properties
Prices displayed are for 7-10 People. A SIGNIFICANT REDUCTION for 2-6 people is AVAILABLE ON SELECTED WEEKS CONTACT US FOR DETAILS. Enquire 07816 914445 for special offers
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 12th May 2017