Canford Dairy - Blandford Forum, Nr Bournemouth, Dorset, England - Sleeps 20
Canford House sleeps up to twenty guests in nine bedrooms and provides the highest of quality in self-catering for large groups looking to spend time together or celebrate a special occasion. From the moment you arrive and drive through the electric gates, this stunning property is sure to impress and once inside, it continues to impress.
Its big light and airy kitchen/breakfast room is just perfect for gatherings. Children can enjoy watching movies in the television room whilst the adults retire to the grand drawing room. Days can be spent in the pool room swimming and relaxing on the loungers, and when the sun shines, there is plenty of space to picnic, alfresco dine and relax on the lawn with five acres of beautiful grounds.
For those who can tear themselves away from this fantastic setting, Bournemouth's prestigious beach, Sandbanks is just a short car ride away. From here hop on the ferry and visit Studland Peninsular with its glorious golden sands and bracing coastal walk. Brownsea Island is another 'must' to visit and accessible by boat, making the journey every bit as enjoyable as the island itself.
Further afield but still within easy reach are the New Forest National Park with its pretty little village and miles of tracks and trails to explore; the Jurassic Heritage coastline; Poole; Dorchester; the Roman City of Bath and also world famous Stonehenge.
There are also country houses and gardens to visit and traditional country inns for long lazy lunches. The choices are endless whether you want to get out and about exploring or stay put celebrating and relaxing.
- Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Open Fire
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
Canford Dairy Continued
- Entrance hall.
- Light and airy hand crafted kitchen go breakfast room that is sure to impress with range cooker, dishwasher, centre island with stools and round table with seating for up to fourteen. Lots of windows let the light flood in, making it a perfect place for drinks and supper.
- Pantry opposite the kitchen with plenty of storage room and larder room which is refrigerated.
- Additional 'prep' kitchen which is fully equipped with everything needed for self-catering for the whole party.
- Television room with comfy seating for watching your favourite movie.
- Ground floor double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Additional double bedroom on the ground floor with shower room opposite the bedroom door (almost en-suite).
- Ground floor single bedroom with its own cloakroom with WC and access outside to the garden.
- Drawing room with large wall mounted television and lovely views over the garden.
- The first set of stairs take you up to the master double bedroom with dressing room (there is an additional single bed and cot in this room), and both a shower room and separate bathroom.
- The second set of stairs takes you up to two additional large en-suite double bedrooms.
- A third set of stairs takes you up to the attic rooms on the top floor. The first is a family bedroom with four single beds (the kids will love being tucked away here), the second is a twin and the other bedroom is a double.
- Pool room - this incredible area is simply breathtaking. Only just installed, everything is new and modern with an emphasis on the highest of quality with acoustic ceiling, plenty of comfy seating for relaxing by the pool and lots of glass doors (twelve in fact!) that let the outside flood in when opened.
Outside: Guests have five acres of grounds so plenty of space to relax and find a quiet spot with a good book. There is a paddock which is a great place for little ones to let off steam and play games, as well as woods which are a picture when carpeted with bluebells early in the year.
Additional information: Central heating throughout. Bed linen provided (please bring towels). Children welcome. No smoking inside. Wi-Fi and Sky (standard family package) available. The cost of heating is included between 1st October to 1st April - outside of these dates it will be charged according to the cost. Early and late departure may be available for an additional small fee two weeks before arrival depending on availability. Catering is available and Clay shooting packages can also be arranged from beginners to experienced shots.
Low Season from £2250
Mid Season from £2750
High Season from £3950
Peak Season £5250
Changeover Day: Friday
Paypal, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 20 people in 9 bedrooms (4 Doubles, 2 Twins, 1 Super-King, 1 Single & 1 Family rm)
Group booking details:
All male groups: Yes
All female groups: Yes
Catering Available: No
Owner: Sarah Campos, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Canford Dairy joined Independent Cottages in July 2016
Owner's Other Properties
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 1st August 2017
Approximate Location of Canford Dairy
The owner has requested that the exact location not be shown, please contact the owner for the precise location of Canford Dairy