Bachy Y Graig - St Asaph, Denbighshire, Denbighshire, Snowdonia, Wales - Sleeps 6
In a large self contained wing of a 16th Century farmhouse, this delightful holiday home provides comfortable holiday accommodation of a high standard.
The setting is exceptional with beautiful views over the Vale of Clwyd and guests have the benefit of using fishing rights on the River Clwyd during their stay.
Centrally located, this is a perfect base from which to explore North Wales, Snowdonia, Betws y Coed, the historic City of Chester and the coastal resorts, all which provide plenty of attractions.
You can simply come and walk the woodland trail and experience the delights of one of Wales, oldest documented woodlands and enjoy the wealth of rare plants and wild flowers.
The Vale of Clwyd, at the point where the Offas' Dyke Footpath passes the Clwydian Range, provides incredible views over the Vale, Anglesey, Snowdonia and even the coastline when the weather is fine. Spend your days exploring the areas historic market towns including Denbigh with its impressive castle ruins and town walls, Ruthin with a fine collection of black and white buildings as well as a romantic castle which is now a hotel; and St. Asaph, as well as pretty little villages - all within easy reach.
For those who enjoy outdoor activities, the Clwydian Range provides excellent opportunities for cyclists, horse riders and walkers with spectacular scenery dotted with hill forts dating back to the Iron Age such as Moel Arthur and Penycloddau.
- Internet Access
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Bike Storage
- Fishing Onsite
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
Bachy Y Graig Continued
The accommodation comprises:
- Super fully renovated large lounge with the original welsh slate floor and oak beams, large inglenook with a big wood burner (initial supply of logs supplied) and lovely original features including the 'cauldron' with small fire pit where you can boil water and bread oven. There are also two large comfy sofas to relax, unwind and take in the atmosphere.
- Cosy oak panelled lounge (snug) with large flat screen television with DVD player and wood burner (initial supply of logs provided with additional logs available for purchase from the farm).
- Large twin bedroom.
- Large double bedroom.
- Bedroom with large King size curtained four poster bed.
- Fully equipped farmhouse kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, cooker and washing machine.
- Bathroom with original cast iron bath, WC, wash basin and seperate shower cubicle.
- Downstairs cloak room with WC and washbasin.
Outside: Uninterrupted views over the Vale of Clwyd can be enjoyed from the large garden with swings for the little ones.
Additional information: Full central heating. Bed linen and towels are included in the price with beds are made up ready for your arrival. Short breaks available - please enquire with the owner. Cot and high chair are available.
Low Season from £280
High Season from £825
Peak Season £875
Star Rating: 5 Star
Changeover Day: Flexible
Cheque, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms (2 doubles, 1 twin)
Owner: Anwen Roberts, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Bachy Y Graig joined Independent Cottages in Aug 2006
Short breaks available all year please contact to confirm dates Thank You
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 19th June 2017