The Barns in Haverthwaite - Haverthwaite, Cumbria, The Lake District, England - Sleeps 6
The Barns is a stylish luxury self catering barn conversion that provides holiday accommodation for up to six guests in comfort and style. Ideally placed within the Lake District National Park in the idyllic pretty village of Haverthwaite, The Barns provide an excellent base from which to explore the Southern Lakes and its many attractions.
Ideal for couples looking for a romantic break or friends and family, accommodation provides the perfect blend of character features mixed with modern conveniences, to ensure a high level of comfort and style with stone walls, beams on the ceiling, cream Rayburn as a static feature in the kitchen/diner and wood burner in the sitting room for cosy nights in front of the fire.
Ideally suited for exploring the Lake District by foot, car or bike, The Barns is close to the famous Lakeside and Haverthwaite Steam Railway, Lakes Aquarium, The Motor museum and Cartmel village to name just a few. It is also only five minutes drive from the southern part of Lake Windermere and the area offers a wide range of outdoor activities to enjoy.
Also within easy reach of The Barns are Bowness-on-Windermere and Coniston, which both offer excellent opportunities for water lovers; Grizedale Forest with its track and trails for walkers and mountain bikers; Ambleside and the unspoilt west coast. Public footpaths and forest walks can be accessed directly from the front door allowing you to stroll out and enjoy the beautiful landscape all around.
- Internet Access
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Horse Riding Nearby
The Barns in Haverthwaite Continued
- Entrance hall with cloak room (including WC) and boot rack.
- Large open plan living room with comfy leather seating, wood burner, forty two inch plasma screen Freeview television with Blu-ray DVD Player and two big windows providing nice views over the rolling countryside.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds, exposed beams and skylight.
- Bedroom with bunk bed, exposed beams and skylight.
- Family bathroom with WC, wash basin and bath with overhead shower.
- Wooden stair case leading to...
- Large open plan kitchen/dining area with cream Rayburn providing a nice static feature to look at, electric cooker/hob (with extractor over), microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, dining table with seating for six and flat screen Freeview television. The kitchen leads out onto the patio and garden where you can relax on warmer days with a glass of wine and enjoy the lovely valley views.
- Double bedroom with beams, Velux, flat screen Freeview television and shower room with wash basin and WC (just a few steps separate the bedroom and shower room).
Additional information: Prices include central heating, electricity, linen and towels, along with a basket of logs and welcome pack (coffee, sugar, tea and dishwasher tablets). There is bike storage. Unfortunately no smoking or pets. Travel cot available.
Low Season from £365
Mid Season from £480
High Season from £550
Peak Season £650
Changeover Day: Friday
Paypal, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms (1 Double, 1 Twin & 1 Bunk bed room)
Owner: Wayne & Louise Robinson, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
The Barns in Haverthwaite joined Independent Cottages in Jan 2012
2017 Bookings now available. Enquire now for a price and availablity
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 28th July 2017