Mileydale Lodge - Ambleside, Cumbria, The Lake District, England - Sleeps 4
Mileydale Lodge is a stylish modern holiday home that accommodates up to four guests in two bedrooms and affords spectacular views over the fells. Furnished and equipped to a high standard of comfort and style, The Lodge is perfect for those who want to enjoy a walking holiday, a romantic short break in the countryside or to use as a base for exploring the area and its many attractions.
Located in Loughrigg within the Lake District National Park, the lodge is conveniently located just two and a half miles from the popular town of Ambleside, three miles from the village of Grasmere and under six miles fom Coniston with its charming village and lake - all providing a great variety of restaurants, tea rooms, shops and pubs.
Set in a tranquil location at the foot of Loughrigg Fell, Mileydale Lodge affords a peaceful position with spectacular views over fields, woods and fells, providing a haven for wildlife. Here you can wake up to the sound of bird song and enjoy breakfast on the terrace whilst taking in the magnificent views of Coniston Old Man, Black Fell, and Wetherlam.
Guests' staying at Mileydale Lodge benefit from membership of the Langdale Estate (located in Elterwater) during their stay providing extensive leisure and spa facilities, along with a choice of restaurants and bars which are all at discounted prices. There are also great local pubs serving locally brewed ale and good food within walking distance.
The central position within the Lake District, places Mileydale Lodge well for visiting the areas many attractions. It is also ideal for those who enjoy walking amongst breathtaking scenery with Grassmere, Ambleside and Elterwater accessible by foot.
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Bike Storage
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
Mileydale Lodge Continued
- Open plan lounge/dinning/kitchen area offering spacious contemporary living accommodation which affords spectacular views through large patio windows. The cosy lounge area has a comfortable large leather sofa, arm chair, thirty seven inch LED flat screen television and a Blue Ray DVD player. The dining area has a dining table with four chairs and the stylish kitchen contains an induction hob, microwave, American fridge-freezer (that dispenses cool water and ice), oven, dishwasher, washing machine and iPod dock.
- Entrance area with good sized cupboard for boots, coats and rucksacks.
- King-size master bedroom with dressing table, hairdryer, ample hanging space and en-suite shower room with WC, heated towel rail and hand basin.
- Twin bedroom (bedding provided) with two comfortable single beds, dressing table, built-in wardrobe and hair dryer.
- Bathroom containing bath with shower head, hand basin, heated towel rail and WC.
Outside: There is a shed for storing bikes and parking for two cars. Decking (with garden furniture and umbrella) at the front and side of the lodge provides guests' with plenty of space for alfresco dining. There are also two seats and a coffee table to sit and take in the stunning views over the fells.
Additional information: Towels and bedding provided. Wi-Fi access available. No smoking in the lodge.
Low Season from £400
Mid Season from £600
High Season from £760
Peak Season £820
Changeover Day: Friday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms (1 King, 1 Twin)
Owner: Ann Forbes, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Mileydale Lodge joined Independent Cottages in Oct 2011
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 19th September 2017