The Honeypot - Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds, England - Sleeps 3-4
The Honeypot is a charming, traditional old Cotswold stone holiday cottage that is perfectly positioned just forty steps from the famous and historic high street of Chipping Campden. Tucked away down a little passage, it provides a delightful romantic retreat which still retains much original character and charm.
Its exposed beams, stone walls and fire place with log burner are complimented by pretty fabrics with a traditional feel, providing a high standard of comfort and style.
Chipping Campden is one of the most picturesque and photographed towns within the Cotswolds. Being easily accessible and centrally located, it is an ideal base for those who want to explore the many attractions of the area including Stratford upon Avon (Shakespeare's birthplace), Blenheim Palace, Oxford, Cheltenham, Warwick Castle and even Bath! Many a day can also be spent driving around the beautiful countryside and visiting the quintessential villages and towns that the Cotswolds is so famous for.
Alternatively, stay locally and explore the area and its local attractions by foot. With lovely walks from the front door and a good selection of interesting little shops, pubs and restaurants, this is an ideal holiday destination for those who want to leave the car at home.
Whether you are looking for a short break or a longer holiday, this romantic retreat is sure to please at any time of the year!
- Internet Access
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Golf Nearby
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
The Honeypot Continued
- Front door leads into the beautiful living room with exposed stone walls, oak beams and cosy log burning stove. Traditional fabrics and comfortable seating work well together to create the most gorgeous holiday accommodation.
- Beautifully presented galley kitchen well equipped with plenty of cupboards for storage, electric oven/hob, microwave, fridge (with freezer box), washing machine and ceramic sink.
- Two lovely bedrooms, one double and one single (with Victorian style day bed which can be converted into a king if the pull-out trundle is used.
- Fabulous bathroom with luxurious feel including a wonderful slipper bath to relax in at the end of the day, along with a separate shower cubicle with power shower, WC and wash basin.
Outside: Small lawned area with table and chairs. Unlimited parking is available on the High Street.
Additional information: Prices include all linen and towels, gas central heating, electricity and your first basket of logs (more are available on request for a small charge). One small, well behaved dog is welcome. The day bed in the single room is not recommended for use by under six's due to the entrapment hazard however the pull out trundle is fine to use and we can also provide a travel cot if required. There is a no smoking policy within the cottage.
Low Season from £495
Mid Season from £545
High Season from £625
Peak Season £695
Pets: Yes, 2 dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Flexible
Paypal, Cheque, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 3-4 people in 2 bedrooms (1 Double, 1 Single which can convert into Kingsize bed)
Owner: Andy & Sarah Smith, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
The Honeypot joined Independent Cottages in Feb 2010
Owner's Other Properties
14 cottages,different sizes & villages near C. Campden. We like to be flexible / helpful for guests and so if you have any questions at all, please contact us & we'll assist if we can.
Last Minute / Late Availability Offers
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 23rd June 2017