Cidermill - Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds, England - Sleeps 4
Cider Mill Cottage sleeps up to four guests in two bedrooms (both with king-size beds) and dates back to the 18th Century. Brimming with original features and charm, the furnishings enhance the traditional character of the cottage whilst offering modern conveniences to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Ideal at any time of the year, Cider Mill Cottage is beautifully presented and has a log fire for the winter months and a sunny enclosed courtyard garden offering a good degree of privacy which is ideal for a glass of wine or alfresco dining when the weather is warmer.
Perfectly placed, the cottage sits in an enviable position within Chipping Campden, one of the most popular towns nestling amongst the Cotswolds Hills in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
One of the Cotswold's finest medieval towns, Chipping Campden's high street is lined with fourteenth and eighteenth Century mellow coloured properties which are home to a great selection of pubs, restaurants and independent shops to browse. The surrounding rolling countryside offers a host of fantastic walks, along with other outdoor pursuits including great opportunities for cyclists - the perfect way to explore the pretty Cotswolds villages whilst enjoying lunch at one of the many excellent pubs along the way.
Possibly one of the most photographed towns in the Cotswolds, Chipping Campden is within easy driving distance of Broadway, the historic market town of Stow-on-the-Wold and Moreton in Marsh to name just a few. It is also an ideal central base from which to explore the wider area with a multitude of attractions including Cheltenham, Blenheim Palace in Woodstock, Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon (the birthplace of Shakespeare), Warwick Castle and even the Roman City of Bath - all providing great days out. There are ancient towns full of history and spectacular architecture and quintessentially English villages just waiting to be explored.
With a host of excellent amenities on the doorstep and a great selection of attractions within easy reach, Cider Mill Cottage is a lovely self-catering retreat whether you want to arrive by car or leave it at home.
- Internet Access
- Open Fire
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
- You enter the kitchen into...
- Welcoming kitchen with lots of character including beams and a lovely iron feature fireplace (not in use), along with painted hand made cupboards topped with wooden worktops, dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven, microwave, washer/dryer, fridge with freezer box and a stylish oak dining table with four chairs. A lovely place to chat about the days adventures over supper with a door that takes you out into the courtyard garden.
- Cosy yet light and airy sitting room with a door also leading out to the garden, comfy seating, large flat screen television, DVD player, iPod docking and a lovely open fire - the perfect place to relax at the end of the day.
- King-size bedroom with plenty of storage including a walk-in cupboard with hanging space, bedside tables and chest of drawers. There is also a television (wall mounted) with DVD player.
- Second king-size bedroom which is the smaller of the two with wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables, television and DVD player.
- Bathroom with shower over bath (plus screen), WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Outside: There is a private courtyard garden which affords a sunny aspect with outdoor table and chairs on the decking area (BBQ and sun umbrella provided), along with an outhouse with WC and wash basin and covered bike storage.
Additional information: Short breaks available throughout the year. Bed linen and towels provided. Strictly no smoking. Tea, coffee, milk and a tasty cake (which may be substituted with a bottle of wine if cake is not available) await your arrival. Welcome hampers, champagne and flowers are available by arrangement. Horse riding, wine tasting, golf, clay pigeon shooting, historical tours, beauty therapy/treatments and a personal trainer can be arranged. No smoking. High chair and cot available. Two well behaved dogs allowed.
Low Season from £495
Mid Season from £545
High Season from £625
Peak Season £695
Pets: Enquire with owner
Changeover Day: Flexible
Paypal, Cheque, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms (2 Kings)
Owner: Andy & Sarah Smith, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Cidermill joined Independent Cottages in April 2015
Owner's Other Properties
A delightful cottage under new management from Aug 2016.
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 18th August 2017