Robin Cottage - Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds, England - Sleeps 6
Robin Cottage sleeps six guests and has been exceptionally well designed by an architect to provide spacious accommodation with wonderfully large rooms and oak floors. Ideally placed, this attractive Cotswold stone cottage is located in the highly desirable Westington area of the ancient town of Chipping Campden. The cottage sits in a peaceful position yet is within walking distance (under ten minutes) from the towns many amenities.
Sitting in the very heart of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Chipping Campden nestles amongst the beautiful rolling Cotswold Hills and is regarded as one of the finest most beautiful medieval towns in England.
The High Street's long enticing vista is lined with fourteenth and eighteenth Century honey coloured buildings which are home to a great selection of independent shops to browse, along with cafes, pubs and restaurants. Surrounded by rolling countryside, the area offers great opportunities for those who enjoy walking and outdoor pursuits including cycling - a great way to explore the pretty honey-coloured villages and plenty of places to stop off for lunch along the way!
Chipping Campden is one of the most photographed towns in the Cotswolds and is within easy reach of Broadway, Stow-on-the-Wold, Bourton-on-the-Water, The Slaughters and Moreton in Marsh. Centrally placed, it makes an excellent base for exploring the wider area with attractions including Cheltenham, Blenheim Palace at Woodstock, Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon (the birthplace of William Shakespeare), Warwick Castle and even the City of Bath - all within easy reach. There are historic towns with incredible architecture and beautiful English villages just waiting to be explored.
With so many amenities and attractions within easy reach, Robin Cottage provides a welcoming retreat to get away for a break with friends or family holiday at any time of the year.
- Internet Access
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
Robin Cottage Continued
- Entrance hall.
- Well equipped kitchen with painted cupboards topped with wooden work surfaces, Rangemaster cooker with gas hob and electric ovens, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Conservatory/dining area which is a lovely place to enjoy supper and breakfast with large windows and bi-fold doors which let the outside flood in and provide access into the garden and onto the patio where you can enjoy dining outside.
- Study which can also be used as an additional bedroom with single bed, bedside table, chest of drawers and a cupboard where the washing machine and tumble dryer can be found.
- Cloakroom with wash basin , WC and heated towel rail.
- Super-king size bedroom with hand crafted impressive Gothic style bed and matching oak wardrobe, tables bedside the bed and chests of drawers, along with a television with Freeview mounted on the wall.
- Family bathroom with walk in shower cubicle plus a bath, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- King-size bedroom with walk-in cupboard with plenty of storage and hanging space, plus a chest of drawers beside the bed. This room has an en-suite shower room plus a wall mounted Freeview television.
- Third bedroom which has a super-king size bed that can also be arranged as two singles providing flexible sleeping. This room also has a television (with Freeview), along with wardrobe and chest of drawers.
Outside: There is a lovely garden which affords a sunny aspect with lawn, borders and patio with outdoor furniture. Private off-road parking available for up to three cars.
Additional information: Short breaks available all year round. Linen and towels provided. Strictly no smoking. Tea, coffee, milk, and a tasty cake await your arrival. Welcome hampers, champagne and flowers are available by arrangement. Horse riding, wine tasting, golf, clay pigeon shooting, historical tours, beauty therapy/treatments and a personal trainer can be arranged. No smoking and unfortunately no pets. High chair and cot available.
Low Season from £1075
Mid Season from £1195
High Season from £1325
Peak Season £1485
Changeover Day: Flexible
Paypal, Cheque, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms (1 King, 1 Super-king & 1 Twin/Super-king)
Owner: Andy & Sarah Smith, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Robin Cottage joined Independent Cottages in April 2015
Owner's Other Properties
Comprehensive photographs of this property will be uploaded by Friday 3r
Last Minute / Late Availability Offers
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 18th August 2017