Riverview Cottage - Ingleton, North Yorkshire, The Yorkshire Dales, England - Sleeps 6
Ingleton Holiday Cottages offer three beautifully presented, individual holiday homes that are ideally positioned within the pretty village of Ingleton on the outskirts of the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Riverview Cottage is featured within this advert and sleeps six guests. It is an immensely stylish holiday cottage with lots of character and features including an in-house music system, games/snooker room, wood burner (ideal for cosy nights), oak/granite kitchen, spacious lounge, whirlpool bath, underfloor heating and so much more!
The cottage is conveniently positioned in a prime location with a good range of amenities on the doorstep including a newsagents, butchers, grocers, chemist, off-license and gift / outdoor shops to browse, along with cafe's and pubs for a meal out. There is also a climbing wall and outdoor swimming pool in the village.
Being easily accessible, Ingleton provides an ideal base to explore the many attractions of the local area, along with offering excellent opportunities for outdoor activities including walking, cycling and climbing or simply relaxing amongst beautiful scenery. Since as far back as the 1800's, people have been visiting this beautiful village to discover its picturesque landscape and impressive natural attractions including White Scar (one of the country's most impressive show caves and the longest of its kind) and Gaping Ghyll (the country's biggest pot hole!).
A real 'must' for visitors is a walk around the North's most impressive waterfalls. The walk around Ingleton Waterfalls remained a hidden secret until the late 19th Century when it became accessible for everyone to enjoy its stunning woodland setting. The Three Peaks also attract walkers from far and wide to take on the challenge of these infamous hills.
Nearby are the Yorkshire Dales, the magical Lake District National Park and the beautiful Trough of Bowland which has changed little over the years - all just waiting to be explored. Whether you are seeking a holiday packed full of outdoor adventures or want a convenient base for touring the area, Ingleton is a fantastic holiday destination at any time of the year.
- Internet Access
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Waterside Location
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Games Room
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
Riverview Cottage Continued
Riverview Cottage sleeps six guests in three sleeping areas. It has recently been converted and is now a large, spacious, detached holiday cottage that has real 'wow factor'. With heaps of character and equipped to a very high standard, Riverview overlooks the River Twiss in a quiet part of the village and is just a two minutes walk to the shops and local amenities.
- 23ft lounge overlooking the river.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- In-house music system (iPod friendly) to every room including the bathrooms!
- Under floor heating throughout.
- Wood burning stove.
- Bespoke oak and granite kitchen/diner with dishwasher.
- 23ft bedroom which sleeps four guests with porcelain tiled en-suite with bath and separate shower cubicle.
- Family bathroom with Whirlpool bath (put your iPod on and lay back and relax!).
- Private parking.
- Mezzanine area overlooking lounge with river views, housing a sofa bed for sleeping two guests.
- Second bedroom with King size bed.
- Pocket sprung mattresses, leather sofas and solid oak furniture.
- Outdoor seating area.
- LCD televisions with Freeview in all rooms plus DVD in lounge.
- Large games and snooker room including 3/4 size snooker table, table tennis, darts and sitting areas (please note children must be supervised.
- The cottage is supplied with clean linen, tea towels and bath towel for each guest.
- Board games and a selection of books and DVD's are available.
- Iron and ironing board available.
Additional information: The owner's clean and maintain the cottages to a high standard themselves and live in the village so are nearby should you need any help or advise on good walks or places to visit.
Low Season from £500
Mid Season from £675
High Season from £875
Peak Season £950
Changeover Day: Friday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms (Family bedroom sleeping 4, 1 King + Mezzanine with sofa bed)
Owner: Jem & Hayley Thompson, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Riverview Cottage joined Independent Cottages in Nov 2010
Owner's Other Properties
New super fast Fibre broadband now at the property
Last Minute / Late Availability Offers
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 23rd August 2017