Cornerways - West Runton, Nr Cromer, Norfolk, England - Sleeps 6
Cornerways sleeps up to six guests and is ideally placed on the Norfolk Coast just fifteen minute's walk from the Heritage beach of West Runton. Located opposite National Trust wood and heathland that dates back some eight hundred years, the area is a haven for wildlife and perfect for anyone who wants to explore Norfolk's glorious coastline.
Detached and well-presented throughout, Cornerways has three bedrooms, making it perfect for friends and families (or couples who like a little extra space around them). Lovely walks start straight from the front door taking you through the adjacent woods, heathland and animal/shire horse sanctuary. There is also a links golf course and country park close by for those who enjoy a game, as well as golf courses at Sheringham and Cromer. Village shops and a train station are within walking distance of the cottage.
Spend your days exploring Norfolk's pretty coastal villages, walking the coastal path, bird watching at one of the nature reserves such as Cley, or just lazing on one of the vast golden beaches that make Norfolk so special. Visit Holkham Estate and walk along the sandy beach to nearby Wells-next-the-sea with its pretty little beach huts. Take a boat trip to Blakeney Point to see the seals or drive along the coast to Horsey where they can often be seen in their numbers basking on the deserted beach.
You can also head inland and visit the Norfolk Broads for a day trip out or the City of Norwich (within an hour's drive or by train). Alternatively, just stay put and enjoy everything that West Runton and the surrounding area have to offer.
- Internet Access
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Kingsize Bed
- Accessible via Public Transport
Accommodation is all on one level and comprises:
- Welcoming sitting room with comfy seating, flat screen Freeview television, DVD player and brick fireplace with wood burning stove. Beams on the ceiling and a wooden floor complement this room.
- Kitchen with dining table and six chairs. Well equipped, everything is provided for self-catering including dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer and washing machine. A door takes you into the courtyard with bistro table where you can enjoy a glass of wine when the sun shines.
- Pretty king-size bedroom with romantic four poster bed.
- Double bedroom which is every bit as appealing and has a light and airy feel with views over the garden.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds and wooden floor.
- Family bathroom with shower over the bath, heated towel rail, WC and wash basin.
Outside: There is plenty of outside living space with a courtyard (including a small table and chairs) and also a large garden which enjoys plenty of sun. Garden furniture is provided with a large table and six chairs that everyone can sit around and enjoy alfresco dining.
Additional information: The cottage is kept warm and cosy by central heating. Bed linen is provided along with tea towels but please bring your own towels (they are not provided). Two travel cots and two high chairs provided along with a baby bath to save having to bring too much baby equipment from home. Secure bike storage available and there is plenty of off-road parking as well as on-street parking.
Low Season from £425
Mid Season from £495
High Season from £575
Peak Season £795
Changeover Day: Flexible
Paypal, Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms (1 King, 1 Double & 1 Twin)
Owner: Amanda Mansfield, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Cornerways joined Independent Cottages in May 2017
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 15th June 2017
Approximate Location of Cornerways
Comments From The Guest Book
Click on a thumbnail image below to read pages from the Guest Book