Skyfall - Batheaston, Nr Bath, Somerset, England - Sleeps 12+4
Skyfall sleeps up to fourteen guests and is a fantastic retreat in a tranquil rural position on the edge of a wildflower meadow just ten minutes from the Royal City of Bath. With stunning views, an exquisite garden, six beautiful bedrooms, a fantastic kitchen, wood burning stove for cosy nights around the fire and an incredible dining area with doors on both sides that let the outside in, this superb holiday home has no shortage of 'wow' factors. The hot tub and table tennis in the garden add the 'icing on the cake' and ensure that the outside living environment is every bit as special.
Ideally positioned, Skyfall is perfect for a relaxing holiday yet it is conveniently placed for enjoying the many attractions of the Roman City of Bath. With its magnificent architecture, superb shopping, fantastic choice of eating establishments, museums, festivals and iconic attractions including the Thermae Bath Spa, Royal Crescent and the ancient Roman Baths, there are plenty of fantastic days out. There are also numerous attractions for the younger ones including Wookey Hole Caves and Longleat which are sure to be holiday highlights; plus a multitude of activities and outdoor adventures including walking, cycling, horse racing and water based activities (hire a rowing boat or canoe and take in the cities historic sights from the waters edge or try your hand at punting for a traditional yet fun way to explore the water! Whatever your preference, there are a multitude of attractions in and around bath to suit all ages, energy levels and weather (including Stone Henge just thirty minutes away).
Accommodation is spacious and Skyfall is perfect for large groups of friends or family who want to enjoy a breakaway together or celebrate a special occasion. Sit back and relax in the outdoor hot tub where you can soak up the wonderful surrounding views; open the large doors and let the outside in whilst you enjoy supper overlooking the wild flower meadow or enjoy catching up with your friends in front of the fire. Whatever the occasion you are celebrating, Skyfall is an idyllic retreat for large groups to relax in comfort and style.
- Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Open Fire
- Log Burner
- Garden/Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
Skyfall is currently being furnished and decorated - photos will be updated shortly.
- Stunning kitchen/dining area with polished concrete floors, underfloor heating and concrete benches with plenty of cushions where you can sit and admire the garden. There is a large dining table that comfortably seats fourteen guests and large sliding doors that open on both sides of the room letting the countryside in. Custom built, the kitchen is well equipped with dishwasher, oven, hob, fridge freezer, microwave and plenty of kitchen equipment. A couple of steps lead down to...
- Living room with open fireplace and seating for all guests (including a double sofa bed).
- Large utility room with washing machine and drier.
- Master suite with king-size bed, lots of wardrobe space, incredible double ended bath overlooking the wildflower meadow and en-suite wet room with WC and wash basin.
- Twin bedroom with high quality beds, feather duvets, plenty of blankets, sumptuous pillows and cotton bedlinen (just like all bedrooms).
- Spacious boot room with WC.
- Open plan staircase leading to...
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, WC and washbasin.
- Three further bedrooms providing flexible sleeping which can be made up as twins or doubles by arrangement (one has an en-suite bathroom).
- Bunk bedroom.
Outside: A beautiful well designed garden provides a perfect place to relax in the warmer months with herb garden, orchard, wildflower meadow, top lawn ideal for picnics, an amphitheatre style area and high paddock where kids can let off steam and play. There is a large trampoline, outdoor table tennis and table football, and hot tub. Off-road parking for three cars (additional parking in the village).
Additional information: Short weekend and mid week breaks available all year round. Children welcome, Dogs welcome by arrangement. Price includes bed linen and electricity. If you would like to use the hot tub, there is an additional charge of £75. The cost of heating is included between 1st October to 1st April - outside of these dates it will be charged according to the cost of heating oil. Early and late departure may be available for an additional small fee two weeks before arrival depending on availability. Please bring your own towels.
Low Season from £1550
Mid Season from £1750
High Season from £2150
Peak Season £3950
Pets: Yes 3 or more dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Friday
Paypal, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 12+4 people in 6 bedrooms (1 King, 3 Twins/Doubles, 1 Grnd Fl Twin, Double Bunk Bed rm + Sofa Bed)
Group booking details:
All male groups: Yes
All female groups: Yes
Catering Available: No
Owner: Sarah Campos, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Skyfall joined Independent Cottages in June 2014
Owner's Other Properties
PLEASE NOTE this property is not available during the week most weeks. please enquire
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 24th September 2017
Approximate Location of Skyfall
The owner has requested that the exact location not be shown, please contact the owner for the precise location of Skyfall