Clover Cottage - Dunster, Nr Minehead, Somerset, Exmoor, England - Sleeps 4+1
Clover Cottage is located within the tiny beautiful medieval village of Dunster, near to the beaches at Minehead, Somerset.
Built in 1835, the cottage provides comfortable holiday accommodation for four guests (occasional five). It is ideally placed in a private access road off the main street at the base of the Dunster's splendid Castle and ancient historic church.
Dunster is one of the most popular places for visitors within the Exmoor National Park. It has an ancient castle (now owned by the National Trust) as its focal point, along with a yarn market, priory, dovecote, packhorse bridge and working mill. It also offers some interesting little shops to browse, restaurants, tea shops and three local pubs - all just a short stroll from Clover Cottage.
Whether you are looking for an activity packed holiday or relaxing break, Clover Cottage provides comfy self-catering accommodation which is ideal at any time of the year.
The cottage falls within the Exmoor National Park and Minehead beach resort, Butlins, an 18 hole links golf course and the starting point for the Somerset Steam Railway to Bishops Lydeard are all within just two miles. The cottage is perfectly positioned for several walks on to Exmoor from the door and Bats Castle and Grabbist Hill provide superb walks with the reward of wide views over Dunster and across the Bristol Channel. Dunster beach is under one mile and a twenty minute walk.
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
Clover Cottage Continued
Accommodation is comfortable and comprises:
- One large double bedroom with additional small single divan suitable for a child.
- One double bedroom with four foot double bed providing cosy sleeping for two or suitable as a single room.
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, electric cooker/hob with extractor, fridge/freezer and microwave. The boiler for the central heating and hot water (constant) is located in the kitchen which leads through to...
- Dining room with table and seating for four to six guests.
- Lounge with open fireplace and Gas stove, comfy seating, television and DVD player.
- Ground floor shower room with modern shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
Additional information: Children welcome. Up to two well behaved dogs are accepted by arrangement. With double glazing and central heated Clover Cottage is comfy, warm and cosy all year round. There is private parking for one car only.
Low Season from £275
Mid Season from £375
High Season from £425
Peak Season £525
Pets: Yes, 1 dog
Changeover Day: Flexible
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 4+1 people in 2 bedrooms (1 double with extra single bed for child & 1 bedroom with small 4ft double)
Owner: Peter & Sally Marlow, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Clover Cottage joined Independent Cottages in March 2010
Short breaks welcomed all year.
Last Minute / Late Availability Offers
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 26th July 2017