Teal Cottage - Holt, Norfolk, England - Sleeps 4
Recently renovated and made available for holiday letting, Teal Cottage is a charming Georgian Grade II listed cottage sitting in the Norfolk market town of Holt close to the coast. With excellent amenities, guests have interesting shops to browse, restaurants, pubs and galleries on the doorstep, and the coast just a few miles away for lazy days on the beach or an invigorating walk to blow away the cob webs.
With an attractive courtyard with BBQ for alfresco dining and a log fire to cosy up in front of with a good movie, the cottage is perfect at any time of the year. It is within walking distance of Holt Country Park, offering lovely walks, cycle rides and places for a picnic. Holt also has a railway station where you can jump on the Poppy Line and take the steam train to the nearby vibrant town of Sheringham with its Blue Flag sandy beach.
Holkham with its golden sandy beach is another popular day trip out, as is Cromer, Well-next-the-Sea with its pretty little beach huts and Blakeney where you can take a boat trip to go seal spotting,
For those happy to travel a little further afield, head for the magical waterways of the Norfolk Broads, the bright lights of Norwich city centre or Great Yarmouth for some old fashioned seaside fun.
Whether you visit Holt in the summer when the town takes on a continental vibe with pretty colourful flower baskets outside the cafes beckoning you in, or when the town is twinkling with festive Christmas cheer, it is a fabulous choice for a weekend away or holiday at any time of the year.
- Internet Access
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Washing Machine
- Kingsize Bed
- Accessible via Public Transport
Teal Cottage Continued
- Open plan living with three distinct areas for sitting, dining and cooking. At the front of the cottage is the sitting area with painted wooden floors, arm chairs, television and log burning stove. A cosy place to relax at the end of a long walk along the beach.
- Dining area with modern Scandi-style table and chairs.
- Kitchen at the other end with modern kitchen units, oven and hob with extractor over, tall fridge/freezer and access into...
- Bathroom with roll-top bath, walk-in shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
- Light and airy king-size bedroom
- Twin bedroom with single day bed and additional single bed.
Outside: Guests have an attractive garden with table and chairs for alfresco dining.
Additional information: Travel cot by arrangement. WiFi internet access. Short breaks available out of peak summer season. Dogs by prior arrangement with the owner. Prices include heating, bedlinen, electricity and towels (please bring beach towels). Bikes can be left uncovered in the garden.
Low Season from £475
Mid Season from £525
High Season from £585
Peak Season £685
Pets: Yes, 2 dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Saturday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms (1 King & 1 Twin)
Owner: Jenny Mickelburgh, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Teal Cottage joined Independent Cottages in March 2017