Cleveland House - Winterton-on-Sea, Norfolk, England - Sleeps 10
Cleveland House offers comfortable accommodation for up to ten guests in five bedrooms (three are en-suite), and is just a five minute walk from long sandy beaches in Winterton-on-Sea on the Norfolk coast. With the added bonus of a hot tub on the sunny patio, Cleveland House is an exceptionally comfortable holiday home. It’s popular with families and groups of friends looking for a special holiday, or to celebrate a special occasion together.
With plenty of space, Cleveland House sits right in the heart of this ancient fishing village and is within walking distance of a great local pub serving home prepared food and fish dishes, village store and post office, fish and chip shop and cafe.
Located on the coast, Winterton-on-Sea is just seven miles north of Great Yarmouth. Its main attraction is the lovely sandy beach which is within walking distance of Cleveland House. Even in the height of summer, the beach is never crowded and you can walk for miles with the sand between your toes. There are also sand dunes which provide shelter, toilet facilities and a car park next to Dunes Cafe for those who don't want to walk to the beach.
There are plenty of attractions and interesting places to visit around Norfolk including several National Trust properties and the Bewilderwood Sea Life Centre at Great Yarmouth for the little ones. The winters too are a wonderful time to visit with lovely empty beaches for an envigorating walk and for wildlife enthusiasts, you are guaranteed to spot seals on Horsey beach in the winter just a couple miles up the road from Winterton. Alternatively, head for the Norfolk Broads and hire a boat for the day.
- Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Kingsize Bed
Cleveland House Continued
- Well equipped kitchen with large range cooker, microwave and small kitchen table, ideal for quick snacks and morning coffee.
- Adjoining utility room with dishwasher, larder fridge, separate freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Dining room/conservatory with large oak table seating ten guests comfortably - a great place for a family get together or special celebration (a local caterer can be arranged).
- Large lounge with seating for ten and an impressive fireplace housing a wood burning stove (a welcome basket of logs is provided October to March). There is a television and DVD player.
- Downstairs bedroom with a kingsize bed and TV/DVD player.
- Shower room.
- Bedroom one with king-size leather sleigh bed and en-suite bathroom with washbasin and WC.
- Bedroom two with king-size bed, small sofa and en-suite with large shower, washbasin and WC.
- Bedroom three has two single beds which can be zipped together to form a super-king size double if required.
- Bedroom four has two single beds which again can be zipped together to form a super-king. This room has a small en-suite with washbasin and toilet.
Outside: The large front garden is fully enclosed and safe for pets and children. There is an outdoor dining table with ten chairs, BBQ and some beach chairs are stored in the boot room. Off-road parking for up to four cars, with additional free parking nearby in the village.
Additional information: Travel cot, high chair and two stair gates for the little ones. Pets welcome. Free Wi-Fi included. Short breaks may be available - please enquire.
Low Season from £790
Mid Season from £980
High Season from £1650
Peak Season £1900
Pets: Yes 3 or more dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Friday
Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 10 people in 5 bedrooms (3 Kings & 2 Twins/Super-Kings)
Group booking details:
All male groups: No
All female groups: No
Catering Available: No
Owner: Rachel MacSweeney, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Cleveland House joined Independent Cottages in Feb 2013
Now taking bookings for 2017
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 12th August 2017