Tree Tops - Little Haven, Pembrokeshire, The Pembrokeshire Coast, Wales - Sleeps 8
Tree Tops can sleep up to eight guests and sits in an enviable position near Little Haven with spectacular sea views from its picturesque setting in Pembrokeshire. This unique property is perched above a tree lined valley, overlooking Broad Haven's golden sands, providing an ideal seaside retreat in one of the most sought after areas of the Pembrokeshire Coast.
Cosy but modern, Tree Tops offers comfortable self-catering accommodation which is within walking distance and less than a mile from Broad Haven’s beautiful award winning sandy beach. You can also walk around the beach when the tide is out to Little Haven (or drive/walk over the hill) and explore its idyllic coves. Perfectly placed, Tree Tops is nicely tucked away from the crowds and enjoys a tranquil setting, yet is within easy walking distance (fifteen minute stroll along country lanes) of the pubs, shops, restaurants and beautiful beaches of these two popular seaside villages.
For walkers you have one hundred and eighty six miles of coastal path, allowing you to explore the stunning beauty of the national park with its incredible wildlife (seals, dolphins and fantastic birdlife). The area offers a host of outdoor activities including surfing, cycling, horse riding, kayaking or for those feeling adventurous, coasteering.
Alternatively, explore pretty fishing villages such as Solva and Porthgain; the attractive town of Tenby and colourful St Davids, Britain's smallest City.
- Internet Access
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Games Room
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
Tree Tops Continued
- Entrance leading into...
- Open plan living room and kitchen area with comfortable seating, wood burning stove, forty two inch HD television with Sky, DVD player, iPod docking station and large floor to ceiling windows providing views of the beach and St Davids headland beyond.
- Modern kitchen area with dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, oven, halogen hob, fridge/freezer, microwave and dining table with chairs. Doors take you out onto the large balcony running the length of Tree Tops - the perfect place to relax whilst admiring the fantastic uninterrupted views of the coastline and countryside that surrounds.
- Bedroom One - Large double bedroom with sea views.
- Separate WC with wash basin.
- Bedroom Two - sleeps four guests and has a king-size bed plus a set of bunk beds. Patio doors take you out onto the lower balcony.
- Bedroom Three - sleeps three guests and has a king-size bed, along with patio doors out onto the lower balcony.
- Modern tiled bathroom with WC, wash basin, bath and separate shower.
- Large forty foot decked balcony on the lower level providing a fantastic private place to sit and relax whilst watching the sun go down. There is also a seven foot slate bed pool table on the deck and outside lighting so you can enjoy the summer evenings as well as the days.
Outside: As well as the spacious deck areas on each level, there is a patio at the rear of the property with steps leading down to the lawned garden, giving way to a wild woodland area. Plenty of parking for several cars and bike storage available.
Additional Information: Linen and towels provided. Travel cot, high chair and baby bath available. Gas central heating and electric heaters available if required (included in the price). Free Wi-Fi. Unfortunately no pets and no smoking.
Low Season from £695
High Season from £1295
Changeover Day: Saturday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 8 people in 3 bedrooms (1 King, 1 Double & 1 Family rm with king & bunk beds)
Group booking details:
All male groups: Please enquire with owner
All female groups: Please enquire with owner
Catering Available: No
Owner: Andy & Sue Curtis (managers), click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Tree Tops joined Independent Cottages in Oct 2013
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 13th August 2017