Woodcroft Cottage - Hudswell, Richmond, North Yorkshire, The Yorkshire Dales, England - Sleeps 4
Woodcroft Cottage sleeps four guests in luxury and style and offers a big warm Yorkshire welcome when you visit this beautiful part of the Dales. With an elegant yet cosy interior you will find it hard to leave at the end of your stay!
Ideal at any time of the year, the cottage is an ideal retreat for couples, families or friends who want to explore the areas many attractions or simply relax in a lovely setting. During the summer months you can enjoy sitting outside and alfresco dining, whilst the winter months are every bit as enchanting with a cosy log burner to snuggle up in front of whilst enjoying a glass of wine watching the flickering flame.
Ideally located, Woodcroft Cottage is within walking distance of the historic bustling market town of Richmond in North Yorkshire. The 'Gateway to the Dales', Richmond offers a host of shops, attractions, pubs and restaurants and is very popular with walkers.
Nestling in Hudswell, a tranquil quiet village on the fringes of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, guests have some of the country's most beautiful scenery to explore. With dogs being made most welcome in the cottage, you can bring your four legged friend away with you to enjoy the holiday.
With endless opportunities for cyclists and walkers, there are miles of tracks and trails, quiet lanes and pretty villages to stop at with traditional inns where you can enjoy a pint of local ale and lunch. Closer to home is The George and Dragon, a community run pub which is within walking distance of the cottage serving well priced bar meals.
Whether you are looking for a short break or longer holiday in the Yorkshire Dales, Woodcroft Cottage is sure to provide a welcoming retreat you will want to return to time and time again.
- Internet Access
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
Woodcroft Cottage Continued
- Stylish sitting room in pastel colours with comfy seating, flatscreen television (Smart) and log burner for cosy nights in after an exciting day exploring the area.
- Well equipped fitted kitchen with plenty of units topped with granite, oven, Gas hob, dishwasher, washing machine/tumble dryer, microwave oven, fridge/freezer and dining table with chairs next to the patio doors which take you outside and let the light flood in. There is also a sofa and television in the kitchen/dining room so other party members can sit and chat to the cook whilst preparing dinner.
- Ground floor cloak room with WC.
- Super-king size master bedroom with fantastic en-suite accessed via some stairs taking you up to a restful room with big freestanding bath as a focal feature, wash basin, WC and separate shower cubicle.
- Second bedroom which provides flexible sleeping with a super-king size bed that can be made up as two singles (please request this at the point of booking). This room affords lovely views over the Dales and also has an en-suite with shower over the bath, wash basin and WC.
Outside: An enclosed garden provides a nice place to relax during the warmer months where you can enjoy alfresco dining and a barbecue whilst soaking up the Yorkshire air and beautiful views.
Additional information: Bed linen and towels are provided and included in the price along with logs, consumables (including toilet/kitchen rolls, washing powder, dishwasher tablets etc) and some toiletries. A welcome hamper is also provided with some basic goodies to get you going. Wi-fi internet access is available for guest use.
Low Season from £558
Mid Season from £599
High Season from £899
Peak Season £955
Pets: Yes, 2 dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Flexible
Cheque, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms (1 King, 1 Super-king/twin)
Owner: Roy Stephenson, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Woodcroft Cottage joined Independent Cottages in April 2015
Owner's Other Properties
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 16th June 2017