30 Frenchgate - Richmond, North Yorkshire, The Yorkshire Dales, England - Sleeps 10
30 Frenchgate sleeps up to ten guests in luxury and is a beautifully presented Grade II listed town house which dates back to the late 18th Century. Full of Georgian charm, this stylish elegant holiday home sits in an enviable position in the heart of the ancient market town of Richmond on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales, within a highly desirable residential area.
Lavish throughout, 30 Frenchgate provides a superb retreat for friends and families to get together and is a fantastic venue for celebrating a special occasion in a sumptuous setting, be it a special birthday celebration, hen night or just some time away catching up with friends. Sitting in one of Richmond's quiet cobbled streets, it is a stone's throw from the market place, castle, shops, eating establishments and numerous attractions that make this North Yorkshire town so popular.
A delightful terraced garden at the back of the property with hot tub overlooks the church and provides access down to the the River Swale, where you can enjoy lovely walks along this fast flowing stretch of the river.
With plenty of living space laid out over three floors, this luxurious retreat provides dog friendly accommodation for the discerning traveller. Stylishly designed to ensure a high degree of comfort, both the inside and outside areas are a pleasure to relax in at any time of the year. Grand both in terms of its outlook and the space it offers, there is a room for every occasion, whether you are socialising in the large kitchen, relaxing in the living room, enjoying a celebratory meal in the dining room or having a restful night’s sleep in one of the five beautifully dressed bedrooms.
Whether you are looking for a luxury bolt-hole for a few nights exploring the Yorkshire Dales and its multitude of attractions or simply wanting to get away and relax in a fantastic setting, 30 Frenchgate is an ideal retreat at any time of the year.
- Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
30 Frenchgate Continued
Lower ground floor
- Hallway leading to...
- Open-plan living/dining room separated by an arch with seats in the large bay windows which provide lovely views over the surrounding countryside including the church. There is a large dining table which comfortably seats ten guests in the dining area. The sitting area has comfy seating, flatscreen television and a gas fire which provides a cosy environment to relax of an evening at the flick of a switch. A door takes you into the garden where you can then walk down to the river via the church yard.
- Fantastic large kitchen at the very heart of the house providing a wonderfully social place to eat and cook with a range cooker, dishwasher, large fridge/freezer (with ice and chilled water on tap), television, seating and a large granite topped centre island with stools where six guests can sit and chat whilst keeping the cook company.
- Cloak room with WC and utility area with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Two en-suite bedrooms which both offer flexible sleeping with super-king size beds that can also be arranged as two singles. One en-suite has a WC and wash basin, whilst the other is a bathroom with WC, wash basin and bath with shower over.
- Two additional bedrooms which also have flexible super-king size beds that can be made up as two singles - please specify at the point of booking.
- Family bathroom with shower over the bath, WC and wash basin.
- Lovely large bedroom in the attic with a small double bed and additional single bed. This room offers plenty of space but there is limited head room in places so may suit shorter or younger party members! The en-suite bathroom has a shower over the bath, wash basin and WC, along with a heated towel rail.
Outside: At the back of the property there is a lovely walled garden with hot tub laid out over three levels with terraced patio and less formal areas with flower filled borders, gravel paths and a water feature. A gate leads into the churchyard and from here you can access riverside walks.
Additional information: Up to two dogs are welcome at an additional charge of £6 per dog per night. Wi-Fi internet access is available for guests use. Prices include heating, linen, electricity and towels. Cot and high chair available, along with fireguards. Special treats can be arranged ready for your arrival - please speak to the owner to discuss the different options. Caterers can be arranged for you and your party to enjoy a relaxing night without having to cook.
Low Season from £1136
Mid Season from £1380
High Season from £1480
Peak Season £1725
Pets: Yes, 2 dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Flexible
Cheque, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 10 people in 5 bedrooms (4 Super-kings/twins & 1 Family rm with small double & single bed)
Group booking details:
All male groups: Please enquire with owner
All female groups: Yes
Catering Available: No
Owner: Roy Stephenson, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
30 Frenchgate joined Independent Cottages in April 2015