Harbourside View - Aberystwyth, Cardigan Bay, Ceredigion, Wales - Sleeps 2+2
Harbourside View is ideal for couples with one double bedroom but can also accommodate parties of up to four with the use of a sofa bed in the sitting room. Ideally located, this delightful seafront apartment sits in an enviable position overlooking Cardigan Bay, just a few steps from the beach and is perfect for anyone looking for a seaside retreat at any time of the year.
Affording wonderful sea views, the apartment nestles in a peaceful bay in Aberystwyth, a historic, friendly, Welsh speaking town that provides a great base for exploring the coastline and mountainous scenery of Mid Wales. With a real cosmopolitan feel, Aberystwyth has a good selection of pubs, restaurants and shops and offers the perfect environment for a whole range of outdoor activities including cycling, walking, kayaking, surfing and golf to name just a few.
Whether you want to explore the areas many attractions (including Aberystwyth castle on the doorstep); snuggled up in the apartment with a good book listening to the cry of the gulls or enjoy lazy days on the beach, Harbourside View is a great choice of seaside retreat.
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Waterside Location
- Beach Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Washing Machine
- Accessible via Public Transport
Harbourside View Continued
Harbourside View provides light and airy self-catering accommodation with an artisan feel.
- Double bedroom with fantastic views over the harbour and Constitution hill. Stylishly decorated, the comfortable bed is dressed with crisp linen and a traditional Welsh blanket. A Velux window with blackout blinds ensures a restful night's sleep.
- Living room with a real nautical feel bringing the seaside in. There is a sofa bed for parties of four (bed linen provided), flat screen television, DVD player and wonderful sea views (binoculars provided for dolphin spotting!).
- Adjoining kitchen fully equipped with integrated fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, breakfast bar with stools and cutlery, crockery and china for four.
- Luxury shower room with remote controlled shower.
Additional information: Travel cot and high chair available by arrangement. Towels provided. Guests will receive a complimentary welcome pack of fresh local produce. Short breaks (including just 1 nights stays) available all year round. Heating, electricity and bed linen included in the price.
Low Season from £475
Peak Season £595
Changeover Day: Saturday
Paypal, Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 2+2 people in 1 bedroom (1 Double + Sofa bed)
Owner: Amelia Quinlan, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Harbourside View joined Independent Cottages in May 2014
Available for one or two night stays
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 19th August 2017
Approximate Location of Harbourside View
Comments From The Guest Book
Click on a thumbnail image below to read pages from the Guest Book