Pitchers House - Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds, England - Sleeps 10
Pitchers House sleeps ten guests in five bedrooms and is a delightful Grade II listed house, and a fine example of Cotswolds architecture with its mellow honey coloured stone. Ideally located on the Lower High Street, Pitchers House dates back to around 1750 and is located in an enviable position in the very heart of the beautiful Cotswolds town of Chipping Campden.
Full of period features and traditional charm, Pitchers House has a superb inglenook fireplace housing a log burner in the sitting room, stone mullioned windows, wooden floor boards, stone flagged floors and exposed beams.
Chipping Campden is possibly the 'jewel in the Cotswolds crown' and is a very popular tourist destination all year round. Whether you are looking for a short break or a longer holiday, you will enjoy staying in an old Cotswold stone house in the very heart of a historic town, which has changed little over the centuries.
Centrally location Chipping Campden offers excellent amenities on the doorstep of Pitchers House including a great choice of restaurants, pubs, tea rooms and many independent shops. This lovely old wool town is also well placed for visiting other nearby tourist attractions and popular Cotswold villages and towns including Hidcote Manor, Broadway, Sudeley Castle, Winchcombe, Moreton-n-Marsh, Stow-on-the-Wold, the Slaughters, Bourton-on-the-Water and a little further afield, Stratford upon Avon, Cheltenham and the Roman City of Bath.
- Internet Access
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
Pitchers House Continued
The accommodation is set out over three floors and comprises:
- Front door leads into...
- Dining hall full of character with beams, stone flags on the floor and large round oak table with seating for ten guests. This room leads into...
- Sitting room which is also blessed with immense character having comfy seating around the impressive inglenook with wood burner for cosy nights, beams, flag floor and television - the perfect place to relax at the end of the day.
- Large kitchen with wooden kitchen units, traditional Aga (four oven), dishwasher, fridge/freezer (plus a second fridge), washing machine/tumble dryer and flag floor. The kitchen overlooks the garden at the back of the property and has doors taking you out to the terrace for a glass of wine or alfresco meal.
- Cloakroom with WC and hand basin off the kitchen.
- Master double bedroom with lovely four poster, television, built in wardrobes for clothes storage and en-suite shower room with WC and wash basin.
- Double bedroom full of charm with free standing wardrobe and pretty iron bed.
- Bathroom with lovely freestanding roll top bath, WC and wash basin.
- Additional shower room which also has a wash basin and WC.
Second floor (with sloping ceilings, dormer windows and beams adding to the charm):
- Double bedroom with wardrobe and drawers.
- Pretty pastel twin bedroom.
Outside: The garden at the back is enclosed and has a lawn area and terrace with outdoor furniture. On-road parking is available outside or in the public car park a short stroll away.
Additional information: One well behaved dog is accepted at an additional cost of £30 per pet, per week (please enquire with the owner if you wish to bring more). Internet available and included in the price along with heating, electricity, bed linen and towels. Short breaks available - please enquire with the owner.
Low Season from £1000
Mid Season from £1200
High Season from £1300
Peak Season £1800
Pets: Yes, 1 dog
Changeover Day: Friday
Cheque, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 10 people in 5 bedrooms (3 Doubles, 2 Twins)
Group booking details:
All male groups: Please enquire with owner
All female groups: Please enquire with owner
Catering Available: No
Owner: Prestige Holiday Cottages (Rachael), click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Pitchers House joined Independent Cottages in March 2013
Owner's Other Properties
Please contact us for short break availability and prices, generally onl
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 14th September 2017