Harbour Hill View - Mevagissey, South Cornwall, England - Sleeps 6
A traditional Cornish fishing village, Mevagissey is the perfect place for a relaxing holiday, whatever the season, and Harbour Hill View provides the ideal base to explore this wonderful area.
Recently redecorated, the cottage is just a short stroll from the village centre with its working harbour, and there are beautiful views over the sea and harbour from the sun lounge, rear bedrooms and terrace - perfect for enjoying a glass of wine as the sun goes down.
The owners’ personal holiday home, Harbour Hill View has all the amenities to provide a home from home, in an ideal location. With a long nautical history stretching as far back as it smuggling roots, the attractive Cornish fishing village of Mevagissey has a long heritage in boat building. You can watch the colourful fishing boats come in to unload on the quayside, experience boat trips for fishing or sightseeing, or simply enjoy eating the fresh fish either back at the cottage or in one of the restaurants or pubs!
Whilst Mevagissey still today retains much of its former charm it now has a wide selection of pubs serving good food and local ale, restaurants and interesting shops to browse, all within under a four minute walk from the cottage. Nearby there are also attractive safe beaches, wonderful coastal walks, excellent golf courses, and popular attractions such as the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the Eden Project.
Whether you are looking for a relaxing holiday or wanting to explore this beautiful area, Harbour Hill View is an ideal destination.
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Waterside Location
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Golf Nearby
- Washing Machine
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Accessible via Public Transport
Harbour Hill View Continued
- Cosy sitting room with comfortable leather sofas, TV and DVD. A selection of books, games and DVDs is available.
- Fitted, well-equipped kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge-freezer. Radio/CD player.
- Comfortable dining for six guests.
- Sun lounge with inviting furniture from which to enjoy the sea and rural views.
- Terrace with patio furniture for al-fresco dining.
- Spacious rear master bedroom, with king-sized bed; this bedroom boasts sea and harbour views.
- Double bedroom with pine furniture and rooftop views over the village and surrounding countryside.
- Fully tiled shower room, with electric shower and heated towel rail.
- Quaint attic bedroom with characteristic sloping ceilings, two single beds and views over the sea and harbour.
Additional information: Night storage heating and additional heaters ensure the cottage is cosy all year round. Electricity is included in the price. Bed linen provided. Children welcome – travel cot and highchair available. Strictly no smoking. Sorry no pets.
Low Season from £450
Mid Season from £550
High Season from £700
Peak Season £900
Changeover Day: Saturday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms (1 Double, 1 Twin, 1 Kingsize room)
Owner: Linda Wybar, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Harbour Hill View joined Independent Cottages in July 2008
Hi. thank you for your interest in staying in harbour hill view. we love lovely friendly mevagissey and hope you will too, finding it a real home from home.
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 10th September 2017