Dairy Cottage - Lanivet, Nr Lanhydrock, Cornwall, England - Sleeps 4
Dairy Cottage is a delightful bungalow set within some five acres of beautiful grounds with a fishing lake and panoramic views of the countryside from all aspects.
Perfectly situated in the centre of Cornwall, Trebell Green a quiet little hamlet just two miles from Lanivet. The area is perfectly located for touring around Cornwall and offers attractions such as:
- Fishing - the private lake is stocked with roach, carp and tench.
- Beaches - easy access to the many wonderful beaches and coastal walks of the North and South Cornwall.
- Bird lovers - there are a great number of birds which visit the feeders within the grounds.
- Walking and Cycling - being on the Saints Way and Cornwall Cycle network you will be spoilt for choice!
- Golf - several courses nearby.
- Numerous attractions such as The Eden Project, The Lost Gardens of Heligan, National Trust properties, vineyards, animals parks and much more.
This is an ideal location for those wanting to see the many wonderful sights of Cornwall or those just wanting to relax. At the end of the day, you can truly unwind in the hot-tub overlooking beautiful countryside.
- Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Garden/Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Fishing Onsite
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
Dairy Cottage Continued
Ground floor accommodation comprises: One double bedroom; One twin bedroom; Bathroom; Open plan dining/living room with kitchen.
- Shared laundry room where the washing machine/tumble dryer are located.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- All bed linen, tea towels and bath/hand towels included.
- Gas/electricity included.
- Fully central heated.
- Cream tea and Cornish pasties on arrival.
Low Season from £320
Mid Season from £550
Peak Season £695
Star Rating: 4 Star
Pets: Yes, 1 dog
Changeover Day: Saturday
Paypal, Cheque, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms (1 Double, 1 Twin)
Owner: Helen & Rob Watson, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Dairy Cottage joined Independent Cottages in Oct 2006
Owner's Other Properties
The Cornish hedgerows are are a picture. Primroses and bluebells everywhere. The birds are singing their socks off. Don't miss the best time of year in Cornwall book a break now.
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 27th July 2017