Waterloo Cottage - Little Haven, Nr Broad Haven, Pembrokeshire, The Pembrokeshire Coast, Wales - Sleeps 8+3
Waterloo Cottage is an exceptional seaside retreat for families and friends just fifty metres from the sandy beach of Little Haven on Pembrokeshire's stunning coast.
Split across three floors, with the sitting room on the top floor allowing you to take full advantage of the fantastic sea views, this delightful seaside house has a fabulous terrace overlooking the beach, sea and countryside, an impressive kitchen/diner with Aga, four bedrooms sleeping eight guests and four bath/shower rooms. There are also two sofa beds that can accommodate a further three guests.
Perfect for those who want to surround themselves with all the luxuries of home in a beautiful coastal setting, Waterloo Cottage is perfectly placed for enjoying all that Little Haven has to offer. Sitting on the shores of St Brides Bay, you can spend your days on the sandy beach, exploring the rock pools and caves at low tide, and dining out in one of the three pubs in Little Haven serving excellent food (including the freshest of seafood). Stroll round to neighbouring Broad Haven via the beach when the tide is out (or take the road) where you will find a mini-supermarket, Post Office, cafes and a hire shop for those who enjoy water sports.
Slightly further afield is St Davids, Britain's smallest city with shops, art galleries, restaurants and a cathedral. The pretty harbour village of Solva with its colourful houses and craft shops is also a great spot for crabbing; and for those who like to be active whilst away, there is horse riding available at nearby Nolton Stables, where you can go for a ride on Druidston Beach. A boat trip to Skomer or Ramsay Island to see the famous bird colonies is another popular attraction, and the coastline offers some of the best walking and kayaking you will find anywhere in the UK.
- Internet Access
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
Waterloo Cottage Continued
- Entrance hall with cupboard where you can store coats and boots.
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom that has a shower, bath, WC and wash basin.
- Cheerful twin bedroom with two single beds and en-suite shower room with wash basin and WC.
- Beautifully presented spacious kitchen/diner with plenty of units topped with granite and oak, centre island, Aga as well as an electric cooker and hob, dishwasher, walk in larder, microwave, American style fridge/freezer, large dining table with chairs and television - a great place to eat and socialise at the heart of the house.
- Playroom where the little ones can escape with a television, DVD player, double sofa bed and games.
- Bunk bedroom with a single sofa bed.
- Shower room with wash basin and WC.
- Spacious sitting room in pastel shades with sea views and doors that take you out onto the terrace. There is a television and DVD player for guests entertainment and a wood burning stove (on request) for cosy nights in.
- Small study where you can enjoy a quiet moment with a selection of books guests are welcome to read.
- Pretty king-size bedroom with iron bed and plenty of wardrobe space.
- Shower room next to the bedroom with WC and wash basin.
Outside: A pretty split level terraced garden with rockeries and decking provides the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine or alfresco meal whilst soaking up the incredible views over the sea. Off-road parking for up to two cars available.
Additional information: WiFi internet access. Oil central heating keeps the cottage warm all year round and is included in the price along with electricity, towels and bed linen (please bring your own beach towels). Travel cot, high chair and stair gates are available by arrangement. Unfortunately no pets and strictly no smoking.
Low Season from £750
Mid Season from £995
High Season from £1300
Peak Season £1950
Changeover Day: Saturday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 8+3 people in 4 bedrooms (1 King, 1 Double, 1 Twin & 1 Bunk bedroom + 2 Sofa beds)
Group booking details:
All male groups: Please enquire with owner
All female groups: Please enquire with owner
Catering Available: No
Owner: Sue Curtis (Manager), click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Waterloo Cottage joined Independent Cottages in July 2016