Carousel - Broad Haven, Pembrokeshire, The Pembrokeshire Coast, Wales - Sleeps 10
Carousel has recently been renovated and made available for holiday letting, and is a spacious property sleeping up to ten guests in comfort with five bedrooms and lovely sea views! Perfect for friends or families, this modern stylish coastal retreat is just perfect for a holiday by the sea.
Ideally placed, Carousel sits on Pembrokeshire's stunning coastline in the picturesque village of Broad Haven with its glorious golden beach (less than a minute walk from Carousel). The beach is popular with families and surfers with plenty of space for everyone. It has gained Blue Flag status and is life guard patrolled during the busy summer months.
Nestling on the shores of St Bride's Bay, Broad Haven, and neighbouring Little Haven (which is a pleasant walk around the headland when the tide is out) are popular holiday destinations. This beautiful part of Wales is a haven for wildlife, offers excellent water sports and fantastic walking with miles of coastal path to explore. Relax on the golden sands, explore the rock pools and caves, kayak and walk by day and then enjoy a meal out in one of the pubs or restaurants in either village of an evening.
For those who can tear themselves away from the tranquility, Britain's smallest city, St David's is worth a visit with its coloured shops and eateries. Solva is picture postcard pretty with craft shops to browse and a beautiful harbour (make sure you take your crabbing line!). Book to go horse riding along the beach or go wildlife spotting and take a boat trip to Ramsey Island or Skomer to see the seal and puffin colonies.
With plenty to see and do, stunning quiet beaches and glorious coastal scenery, the Pembrokeshire Coast should be on everyone's bucket list.
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
- Two sitting rooms - the first offers plenty of comfy seating for the whole party with large television. The second provides a great place for the younger party members to play and chill out with comfy seating, USB plugs and games.
- Conservatory where you can sit out and enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon tea. Large Bifold doors open up into the modern kitchen, well equipped with Rangemaster stove (including extractor over), dishwasher, built-in microwave, and fridge/freezer. There is also a table and bench seating creating a wonderful social space at the heart of the house with sea views.
- Separate utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- King-size bedroom with windows on both sides letting the light flood in.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds (there is also an interconnecting lockable door between the king and twin making it a good family room).
- Wet room shared by the twin and king bedroom with fold down seat for those with limited mobility.
- Double en-suite bedroom.
First floor - bedrooms on this floor are large.
- King-size bedroom with wonderful sea views to wake up to, wardrobe and en-suite.
- Flexible bedroom with zip and link beds which can be made up as two singles or a super-king by arrangement (please specify your preference at the point of booking).
Additional information: One well-behaved dog welcome by prior arrangement (to be kept downstairs in the hard floor areas and not allowed in bedrooms - an additional £25 is added to cover the cost of cleaning). Towels (one hand and one bath towel per person) provided but please bring beach towels. Bedding also provided. Travel cot (bedding not provided for this) and high chair available. Saturday is the normal changeover during peak but the owners try to be flexible where possible out of peak season. Short breaks outside of peak season available (three night minimum) - please enquire with the owner.
Low Season from £1400
Mid Season from £1600
High Season from £1800
Peak Season £2600
Pets: Yes, 1 dog
Changeover Day: Saturday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 10 people in 5 bedrooms (2 Kings, 1 Super-king/Twin, 1 Double & 1 Twin)
Group booking details:
All male groups: No
All female groups: Please enquire with owner
Catering Available: No
Owner: Fiona Marsden, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Carousel joined Independent Cottages in April 2017
Last Minute / Late Availability Offers
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 21st August 2017
Approximate Location of Carousel
Comments From The Guest Book
Click on a thumbnail image below to read pages from the Guest Book