Millbrook - Littlehaven, Pembrokeshire, The Pembrokeshire Coast, Wales - Sleeps 9
Millbrook is ideally located in Little Haven within the Pembrokeshire National Park on the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coastal Path. This wonderful holiday home has recently undergone extensive refurbishment to provide exceptionally well designed self catering accommodation with large family entertaining in mind. It comfortably sleeps nine guests in five bedrooms and has a spacious open plan kitchen and living space incorporating a dining area on the first floor.
Perfectly positioned, Millbrook sits in the very heart of Little Haven, less than one hundred yards from the sea and it affords parking for several cars and room for storing small boats on the large patio at the front. Little Haven is a pretty fishing village that lives up to its name. A popular holiday destination, it offers a choice of good pubs in the village, a sandy beach with slipway for small boats, restaurant, craft shop and a shop/tea room. 'The Point' is an attraction of the village, where you can take in the fantastic views over St Brides Bay and enjoy incredible sunsets over the Atlantic Ocean.
Popular with families, Little Haven's safe sandy cove provides safe bathing and plenty of rockpools for the children (and adults!) to explore, along with water activities to enjoy locally. There are also plenty of fantastic walks along the coastline which is a haven for wildlife
Littlehaven is eight miles from Haverfordwest and a ten minute walk across the beach to Broad Haven where you will find a supermarket, surf and kayak hire store, welcoming traditional inn, cafe/restaurant, seaview cafe serving snacks and wonderful sandy beach.
Pembrokeshire as a county offers some of the finest beaches in the country, historic sites, breathtaking coastal scenery, quaint villages, seaside towns and a warmer climate that lends itself well to a holiday by the sea at any time of the year.
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Waterside Location
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Fishing Onsite
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Large open plan living area with windows providing side views of the sea, three sofas, Freesat HD television with programme recording, live pause and DVD player. Internet is provided free of charge.
- Adjoining dining area with table and seating for nine guests.
- Kitchen with induction hob, two ovens, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, drinks fridge and large island with plenty of storage space under.
- Study with bureau for quiet work or study.
- Bedroom with king size bed and large fitted wardrobe connecting to ensuite bathroom with marble heated floor, WC, basin and power shower.
- Heated marble hallway and corridor lead to:-
- Master bedroom with king size bed and walk in wardrobe connecting to ensuite bathroom with heated marble floor, WC, power shower and basin.
- Single ensuite bedroom with 4’6” double bed and walk in wardrobe connecting to ensuite bathroom with heated marble floor, WC, power shower and basin.
- Twin bedroom with two beds and fitted wardrobe.
- Bunk bedroom with twin bunks and fitted wardrobe.
- Main bathroom with heated marble floor, large bath and basin and WC.
- Back door leading to shower room with heated marble floor, large power shower, utility sink and storage.
- Downstairs WC
- Boiler room/airing cupboard.
- Utility room with washing machine and storage.
Outside: There is a large patio and parking area at the front and secluded warm patio at the back with outdoor dining table and chairs.
Additional information: Price includes bed linen and tea towels. A single pet is accepted subject to agreement. No smoking within the property.
Low Season from £815
Mid Season from £1100
High Season from £1500
Peak Season £2430
Star Rating: 4 Star
Pets: Yes, 1 dog
Changeover Day: Friday
Paypal, Cheque, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 9 people in 5 bedrooms (2 Kings, 1 Twin, 1 Bunk bed rm & 1 Single)
Group booking details:
All male groups: No
All female groups: No
Catering Available: No
Owner: Giles Family, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Millbrook joined Independent Cottages in March 2012
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 30th March 2017