Little Canwood House - Woolhope, Nr Hereford City Centre, Herefordshire, England - Sleeps 8
Little Canwood House sleeps eight guests and is a delightful Five Star holiday cottage that is located in the heart of rolling Herefordshire countryside. It is ideal for families or friends who want to holiday together in a tranquil position yet have all the conveniences of Hereford City Centre just ten minutes away. There are two public houses within a twenty five to thirty minute walk or a five minute car drive, which serve food and local ale (one being a 'gastro pub' with an excellent menu).
This self catering holiday cottage is situated in the heart of beautiful rolling Herefordshire countryside offering wonderful rural views over farmland. It has been lovingly restored to a high 5 Star standard (rated by the Tourist Board and a Gold Award winner) and offers the perfect blend of lovely traditional features mixed with modern conveniences to accommodate groups of families and friends.
With the M50 motorway just twenty minutes away, Little Canwood House is easily accessible and surrounded by spectacularly beautiful countryside offering miles of bridle paths and quiet lanes to explore by foot or bike.
Little Canwood House provides the opportunity to leave the hustle and bustle of every day life behind where you can spend quality time with friends or family. The local area offers a great range of activities including golf, lovely walks, horse riding, racing, cycling, kayaking and rowing. A local bus runs daily from the village of Woolhope to Hereford City centre and the village centre itself is approximately a twenty five to thirty minutes walk and five minutes by car.
Whether you are looking for a summer holiday or a winter break away, this is a perfect retreat for exploring the beautiful countryside of Herefordshire.
- Internet Access
- Open Fire
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Games Room
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
Little Canwood House Continued
- Light and airy kitchen with handmade units, lovely granite worktops, Aga (please let the owner know if you would like it lit), dishwasher, full sized oven, additional oven/microwave, larder fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, along with a sofa area (with television) at one end of the kitchen providing a nice place to relax.
- Spacious light and airy living room with plenty of comfy sofas, Freeview television, wood burner (with opening doors allowing you to enjoy an open fire) and doors leading out to the garden. A computer and Wi-Fi (free of charge and fibre optic) are available for guests to use.
- Downstairs cloak room with WC and wash basin.
- King-size bedroom with wardrobe, drawers and en-suite shower room with power shower, WC and wash basin.
- Second king-size bedroom with wardrobe.
- Double bedroom with chest of drawers.
- Single bedroom with additional bed (kept under the single) which can sleep an extra person if required, plus wardrobe.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, WC and wash basin.
Outside: At the front and back of the property are lawn areas (there are two steps to navigate when walking from the lawn onto the gravel/paved area). There is also a raised patio and lawn at the back of the property. The garden is fully enclosed and secure all round and there is a secure shed where the boiler is stored that can be used for drying outdoor gear. Bike storage also available.
Additional information: Cot (please bring your own linen/bedding for the cot), high chair, fireguard and stair gate are available by arrangement. Babysitting is generally available by arrangement. Short breaks may be available, please enquire with the owner. A well behaved dog considered - please discuss with the owner. Strictly no smoking.
Low Season from £1000
Mid Season from £1350
High Season from £1450
Peak Season £2150
Star Rating: 5 Star
Pets: Enquire with owner
Changeover Day: Friday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 8 people in 4 bedrooms (2 Kings, 1 Double, 1 Single with additional bed)
Group booking details:
All male groups: Yes
All female groups: Yes
Catering Available: No
Owner: Charmaine Brooks, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Little Canwood House joined Independent Cottages in Sep 2009
Owner's Other Properties
Save £150 on midweek bookings at Little Canwood House in May!! Only £750 for 3 nights (£31pp/pn based on 8 people)!!
Last Minute / Late Availability Offers
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 16th June 2017