Paul Pry - Ludlow, Shropshire, England - Sleeps 5
Paul Pry sleeps five guests and is a comfortable self catering holiday home in the heart of Ludlow, Shropshire. It makes an ideal base from which to explore Ludlow and the beautiful Shropshire and Welsh countryside and offers short breaks and longer holidays all year round.
The house has been fully modernised and benefits from having its own parking. It offers everything needed for a relaxing holiday with the added bonus of having a private garden where you can relax and enjoy a glass of wine or BBQ on a sunny day.
Paul Pry is situated in an enviable quiet position between the famous Broadgate and medieval Ludford Bridge. Many guests that have stayed like the convenience of being able to explore the town's attractions, eat out and enjoy local walks without the need for a car. A good choice of pubs, interesting shops and fine restaurants, that Ludlow is famed for (including the renowned Ludlow Food Festival in September) are just a short walk away, as is Whitcliffe Common where you can enjoy fine views over the River Teme, the old town walls and Ludlow castle.
This charming house provides a superb base for exploring the many attractions that this popular part of Shropshire has to offer, along with the Welsh Border towns.
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Accessible via Public Transport
Paul Pry Continued
Paul Pry comfortably sleeps five guests and offers good-size self-catering accommodation that is ideal for friends, families and also couples. Offering a high level of comfort and charm, along with furnishings that complement and reflect the history of the property, Paul Pry is an ideal holiday retreat at any time of the year.
In the early 19th Century, the building was an inn (aptly named the Paul Pry!), however the buildings history dates back as far as the 13th Century. The inside reflects the buildings age with a medieval stonewall in the dining room and beams in the sitting room and bedroom from the 17th century.
Accommodation is set out over three floors and comprises:
- Entrance hall.
- Separate sitting room with comfy seating, feature Victorian fireplace and television. Exposed timbers on one wall make a striking feature.
- Dining room with quarry tiled floor, remains of a medieval stone wall providing a lovely feature, large table with six chairs and feature Victorian fireplace .
- Kitchen with oak units, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, tumble dryer, fridge, electric cooker and plenty of working space. A door leads out to the private walled garden at the back with garden furniture.
- Stairs lead up to an L shaped landing.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Spacious family bathroom with WC, wash basin and shower over the bath.
- Stairs take you up to the next landing.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds.
Outside: There are two paved areas where you can sit out and enjoy a glass of wine during the warmer months and BBQ (one with a small pond with resident frogs!).
Additional information: Due to the age and layout of the property, it is unsuitable for the less mobile and wheel chair users.
Low Season from £359
Mid Season from £486
High Season from £536
Peak Season £560
Changeover Day: Saturday
Paypal, Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 5 people in 3 bedrooms (2 Doubles, 1 Single)
Owner: Timothy & Mary Gill, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Paul Pry joined Independent Cottages in Jan 2007
Owner's Other Properties
Short breaks in February for 2 using 1 bedroom. 2 nights £190, 3 nights £240. Larger parties extra
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 9th July 2017