Ardmore Cottage - Broadford, Isle of Skye, The Scottish Islands, Scotland - Sleeps 6
Ardmore sleeps up to six guests and is a fabulous, luxurious three bedroom (two en suite) bungalow that provides stylish welcoming accommodation.
Presented to the highest of standards Ardmore fully deserves its 5 Star grading from the Scottish Tourist Board. All rooms are large and bright, and it is double glazed and centrally heated throughout.
There is generous private off road parking and large secluded gardens to the rear for guests to enjoy. Owned and managed by the owners who live locally, Ardmore affords superb views from every room over either the mountain or sea. It is perfectly placed in a quiet position in the village of Broadford, yet it has the convenience of amenities within walking distance and plenty of attractions close by.
Broadford village is Skye's second largest village located eight miles from Skye Bridge (there are now no tolls to cross the bridge) and an ideal centre from which to tour the islands many attractions and also Wester Ross.
There is a choice of several excellent restaurants and pubs in the village with further restaurants etc a short drive away.
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Accessible via Public Transport
Ardmore Cottage Continued
The accommodation comprises:
- Spacious lounge with superb views over the bay and Kinloch hills from the window. Comfy seating is provided for six and there is a forty two inch plasma Sky TV and DVD/CD player. Solid oak floor and a feature fireplace complement this room.
- King-size en-suite bedroom with four poster bed, television and beautiful far reaching views over Broadford Bay and beyond to the red Cuillins.
- Second king-size bedroom which again has en-suite, television and affords panoramic views.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds, television and fantastic views over the Red Cuillins.
- Fully equipped kitchen with solid wood units, dishwasher, cooker, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave and table ideal for having breakfast.
- Dining room with table and chairs, plus French doors leading out to the patio with Gas BBQ and garden furniture for alfresco dining.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble drier.
- Bathroom with fantastic roll top freestanding bath, WC and wash basin.
Additional information: Electricity, heating, bed linen, towels and a welcome pack included in the price along with free Wi-Fi internet access. Unfortunately no pets and no smoking.
Low Season from £500
Mid Season from £650
High Season from £850
Peak Season £950
Star Rating: 5 Star
Changeover Day: Saturday
Paypal, Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms (2 Doubles (ensuite), 1 Twin)
Owner: Anne & Ian Macmillan, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Ardmore Cottage joined Independent Cottages in Oct 2006
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 19th May 2017