Kings Beck Barn - Colby, Norfolk, England - Sleeps 10
Ideally placed for exploring the many attractions of Norfolk, this exceptionally stylish barn conversion with hot tub provides a high standard of self-catering for large parties of up to ten guests. Perfect for friends looking to get away together and families, along with celebrations, Kings Beck Barn assures a warm welcome at any time of the year.
Whatever you want out of a holiday in Norfolk, Kings Beck Barn's location is sure to please. For those seeking the cry of the gull, the popular timeless seaside town of Cromer is only eight miles away and an easy drive. Mundesley with its colourful beach huts and golden sands is the same distance or travel just slightly further to Sheringham (home to the Poppy Line for nostalgics and train enthusiasts) for some traditional seaside fun. From there you have a great choice of nature reserves for the bird watchers and nature lovers amongst you including Blakeney (renowned for its seal colony) and Titchwell Marsh to name just two.
The Norfolk Broads with its magical waterways are easily accessible with the Broadland village of Honing eight miles away and the popular bustling village of Wroxham just slightly further. Hire a boat or canoe and explore the rivers or take a picnic to a quiet spot for some peace and tranquility.
For those who are more into history, culture and shopping, the City of Norwich with its beautiful cathedral is within easy driving distance and offers an abundance of attractions, shops and eating establishments to brighten up the dampest of days. There are stately homes to visit such as Blickling Hall and the country house of Felbrigg Hall (National Trust), along with great days out for the younger party members (BeWILDerwood and The Dinosaur Park at Tenby are sure to be holiday highlights).
Whether you stay for a week or two or just a few nights, there are plenty of great days out to enjoy. Alternatively, just stay put and enjoy the peace and tranquility on the doorstep.
- Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Games Room
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
Kings Beck Barn Continued
- Large open-plan style sitting room with a vaulted beamed ceiling providing a nice sense of space. This light and airy room offers plenty of room for everyone with comfy seating (two chairs and two sofas that each seat three), flatscreen Freeview television, DVD player, log burning stove for cosy nights and a large dining table that seats ten guests - everyone can sit around one table and enjoy supper at the end of the day.
- Beautifully presented kitchen which is equipped with everything required to self-cater including a range cooker (electric with extractor over), microwave, dishwasher, tall fridge/freezer, washing machine/dryer and centre island with stools where guests can sit with a glass of wine and chat to the cook. Walk down one step to...
- Separate television room providing the perfect place for a quiet moment or for children to play with Freeview TV, DVD player and football table.
- En-suite super-king bedroom with shower room (including WC and wash basin) - great for those who would prefer to not climb the stairs of a night!
- Cloak room with WC and wash basin.
- Additional super-king size bedroom with plenty of clothes storage and en-suite shower room with WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- Two family bedrooms which each have three single beds. One of the rooms has zip and link beds providing flexible sleeping as a double if required.
- House bathroom with shower over bath, wash basin, heated towel rail and WC.
Outside: The barn is surrounded by a large garden which is enclosed with plenty of space for children to play and relax on the lawn. There is a garage with table tennis for those who enjoy a game. The patio provides a great place for eating outside during the warmer months with garden furniture and BBQ (charcoal). A hot tub provides a wonderful addition and great place to relax and unwind whilst soaking up the lovely setting.
Additional information: Bedrooms are spacious with plenty of room for a cot. Egyptian bed linen and towels provided and included in the price along with heating, electricity, Wi-Fi, complimentary toiletries and welcome goodies (such as wine, homemade cake, fresh flowers). Two well behaved dogs welcome (an additional charge of £20 per dog applies to ensure the cottage is thoroughly cleaned afterwards). No smoking. Friday changeover during the busy seasons and Monday or Friday outside of peak when three night (minimum) breaks are offered.
Low Season from £980
Mid Season from £1350
High Season from £1600
Peak Season £2050
Pets: Yes, 2 dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Friday
Paypal, Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 10 people in 4 bedrooms (2 Super-kings & 2 Family Rooms)
Group booking details:
All male groups: Please enquire with owner
All female groups: Yes
Catering Available: No
Owner: Sarah van Poortvliet, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Kings Beck Barn joined Independent Cottages in Jan 2016
Mid week and weekend breaks welcomed, please enquire. Lots of 5* reviews on Trip Advisor & Facebook Woodburner & private Hot Tub.
Last Minute / Late Availability Offers
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 24th September 2017
Approximate Location of Kings Beck Barn
Comments From The Guest Book
Click on a thumbnail image below to read pages from the Guest Book