Burmington View - Shipston-on-Stour, Moreton-in-Marsh, Warwickshire, The Cotswolds, England - Sleeps 2
Located in a delightful rural location, Burmington View sleeps two guests and is a first floor holiday apartment of a high standard that affords lovely views over the beautiful south Warwickshire rolling countryside. The apartment has a private garden with furniture and barbecue where guests can relax or enjoy alfresco dining, along with having the use of an all weather tennis court (racquets and balls provided).
Ideal for couples or two friends, Burmington View has been awarded Four Stars in quality and tourism and is just two miles from the small historic market town of Shipston-on-Stour with its good mix of pubs, restaurants and independent shops. It is also conveniently located for visiting Stratford-upon-Avon, Moreton-in-Marsh, Stow-on-the-Wold and Warwick, which are all within easy reach.
There are good walking and cycling opportunities in the countryside surrounding the property and for those who enjoy golf, there are courses at Brailes, Tadmarton and Chipping Norton. There are also many National Trust properties including: Chastleton House, Upton House and Charlecote Park, along with gardens and many attractions. Good local pubs can be found close by at Cherington, Todenham and Brailes.
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Bike Storage
- Tennis Onsite
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
Burmington View Continued
Accommodation and facilities:
- This lovely first floor apartment is entered via the hallway on the ground floor where there is also a separate utility with washing machine, drying room and WC.
- From the hallway the stairs lead up to the first floor open plan living/dining area and kitchen.
- Kitchen fully equipped with electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge and microwave.
- Living room with Freeview television, DVD player, CD Player, iPod Docking Station and wireless internet access.
- A door leads from the dining area out onto the balcony with tables and chairs for relaxing and enjoying the lovely countryside views.
- Bright and comfortable bedroom with zip and link beds which can be made up as a king size double or two singles providing a flexible sleeping arrangement.
- There is an ensuite bathroom, shower, separate bath, electric towel-rail and under floor heating.
Outside: There is a large lawn area with BBQ and garden furniture and a good sized parking area. A family tennis court is located next to the driveway which guests are welcome to use (racquets and balls provided). There is also a secure place for golf-clubs/bikes.
Additional information: Bed linen, towels, heating and electricity included in the price. Carry cot can be provided and linen for this is available on request. The living/dining area, kitchen and bedroom are heated by electric radiators. There is a freezer in a cupboard under the stairs. The apartment is non-smoking and unfortunately not suitable for children (except babies in arms) or pets. Babes in arms welcome.
Low Season from £340
Mid Season from £365
High Season from £395
Peak Season £440
Star Rating: 4 Star
Changeover Day: Flexible
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 2 people in 1 bedroom (1 King/Twin)
Owner: Vanessa Barney, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Burmington View joined Independent Cottages in July 2012
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 23rd May 2017