Spout House Studio - Boldre, Nr Lymington, Hampshire, The New Forest, England - Sleeps 4+2
Spout House Studio is a spacious holiday home located midway between Lymington and Brockenhurst within the New Forest National Park. Ideal for families, friends and also couples, it sleeps up to six in two bedrooms.
Once the studio for Creswell Hartley Desmond (a Victorian artist) and his sister, it has been tastfuly converted by the owners to form a first floor holiday home. Access is via the back of the dwelling that overlooks the unspoilt Lymington river and water meadow.
The Studio affords its own area of garden with outside furniture and Gas barbecue and guests are able to use toys in the main garden at their own risk. Sitting above the garages, guest's may park and unload, then park the car in the family parking area.
Two pubs are within walking distance and the studio is approximately twenty minutes by foot along the River bank to the lovely Georgian market town of Lymington, with its cobbled Quayside and marinas. Lymington High Street has plenty of shops to browse with a few of the well known names, as well as some independent ones for all your shopping needs.
Situated within the New Forest National Park, there is miles of open forest and heathland to explore by foot or bike. Here you will see the ponies, donkies and cattle wandering freely through the pretty little village streets which are home to a good number of country pubs - ideal for lunch or refreshment! There are also safe swimming beaches just six miles away and a host of great days out and attractions for all ages within easy reach.
- Internet Access
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Waterside Location
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
Spout House Studio Continued
- Master bedroom with king-size bed overlooking the unspoilt Lymington River and meadows. There is a sofa bed and a Z-bed can also be fitted to make a family room for four.
- Second bedroom with two three foot single beds that can also be made up as super-king and plenty of storage space.
- Open plan dining room and lounge area which leads to the kitchen, fully equipped with electric oven, microwave, toaster, refrigerator with ice box, under counter freezer and kitchen utensils. The lounge area has a wood burner for cosy winter nights, along with Freeview television, DVD player, stereo and games and DVD's for all ages.
- Utility room with washing machine (shared with owners).
- Bathroom with shower over bath.
- Separate WC.
- Cot and high chair available - please bring your own cot linen.
Additional information: All bedlinen, towels etc are included. A bus stop is near by with Brockenhurst as the local train station. Owners will collect from the station if possible if arranged in advance. No smoking please. A small well behaved dog welcome by arrangement. With hens and ducks running free in the field, eggs are available when they are laying and a welcome pack is provided on arrival.
Low Season from £350
Mid Season from £400
High Season from £550
Peak Season £720
Pets: Yes, 2 dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Flexible
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 4+2 people in 2 bedrooms (1 Family rm, 1 Twin/superking & Sofa Bed)
Owner: Roxane & James, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Spout House Studio joined Independent Cottages in Feb 2011
Special offers, Short breaks available!! Home of SPOUT HOUSE CAKES! Welcome pack with fresh eggs(when possible), cake and voucher to spend at local store Alpaca walking if the boys are behaving!!!!
Last Minute / Late Availability Offers
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 22nd June 2017