Our Aim is to be the largest directory of independently owned holiday cottages in the UK
The United Kingdom is becoming more and more popular as a holiday destination with many people independently looking for self catering holiday accommodation.
The selection of holiday accommodation is incredibly diverse, ranging from oasthouses, to fisherman's cottages and farmhouses to townhouses. A vast range of holiday accommodation is available and is just waiting to be discovered and enjoyed.
Independent Cottages is a website which has been established to fulfil three main aims:
- To allow holiday cottage owners to promote their self-catering holiday accommodation independently.
- To put the holiday maker in touch with the holiday cottage owner by providing a reliable, 'easy to use' directory of holiday accommodation throughout the United Kingdom. Thus ultimately offering greater flexibility and choice.
- To provide a facility for promoting late availability offers for holiday makers who are looking for that last minute break.
More and more people around the world are booking their holidays online and Independent Cottages aims to assist in this process by providing a collection of holiday accommodation to suit everyones needs.
We hope you have found this site useful and informative. Should you wish to contact us, please note the following before doing so:
- Independent Cottages is an on-line advertising business and does not handle direct enquiries regarding the holiday accommodation advertised on this site, or its availability. Please contact the owners directly .
- As an on-line advertising website, Independent Cottages does not provide hardcopy brochures. All information is provided through the website.
Read what our customers say about us Customer Testimonials.
If you wish to contact Independent Cottages for any other reason, email us at: email@example.com .
Alternatively you can call us on:
|Telephone:||+44 (0)1474 816660||Please Note: This number is for advertisers only|
Independent Cottages is a subsidiary of Altameric Ltd., registered in England 4194702.