Old Cobbler's Cottage - North Dalton, Nr Driffield, East Riding of Yorkshire, England - Sleeps 3+1
Old Cobbler's Cottage sleeps up to four guests and is a delightful terraced mid-19th Century beamed holiday cottage located in the tranquil, pretty Yorkshire village of North Dalton. Sitting in the heart of the Yorkshire Wolds, North Dalton is only a short drive from the market towns of Pocklington and Driffield, along with Beverley, a historic market town with a good range of shops, eating establishments, Beverley Minster and racecourse.
Yorkshire's East Coast is only twenty miles away with Bridlington, Whitby and Scarborough providing great days out and a wonderful seaside experience. The beautiful stretch of Heritage Coast that can be found there includes the seabird reserve of Bempton Cliffs - great for keen bird watchers.
For those who enjoy entertainment and shopping the historic, yet contrasting cities of York and Hull are within easy driving distance (forty minutes) and offer museums, art galleries, cinemas, theatres and a host of shops, restaurants and attractions.
- Internet Access
- Open Fire
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Waterside Location
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Bike Storage
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
Old Cobbler's Cottage Continued
The accommodation comprises:
- Well equipped kitchen with electric oven/hob, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge and microwave. The kitchen leads off to...
- Cosy living room with open fire (coal and logs), television, DVD and CD player.
- Dining room with table and four chairs (plus reading chair), overlooking the pond.
- Shower room with wash basin, WC and vari-speed shower.
- Staircase leading to...
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, dressing table and beside cabinet.
- Single bedroom (a Z-bed can be provided for a fourth guest) with dressing table and bedside table - this room looks over the attractive garden and open farmland beyond.
- Conservatory leading out to the small patio with BBQ.
Additional information: Off-road parking for two cars available. Gas central heating throughout makes the cottage cosy all year round. Changeover day is Friday/Saturday.
Low Season from £265
Mid Season from £375
High Season from £435
Peak Season £445
Star Rating: 3 Star
Pets: Yes, 2 dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Flexible
Cheque, Credit Card
Sleeps 3+1 people in 2 bedrooms (Double, Single/Z-bed)
Owner: Chris Wade, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Old Cobbler's Cottage joined Independent Cottages in July 2006
Owner's Other Properties
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 1st June 2017