High Green Cottage - Pateley Bridge, Harrogate, Nr Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire, England - Sleeps 6
High Green Cottage accommodates up to six guests (reduced rates offered for four) in three en-suite bedrooms and has recently been renovated to offer a high 5 Star Gold standard of self-catering accommodation which affords spectacular views. Located just outside the historic market town of Pateley Bridge in North Yorkshire, the cottage looks over Nidderdale and is ideal for families or friends who want to explore this area with its many attractions.
The 'upside-down' lay-out of the cottage allows guests to fully appreciate the stunning views. For outdoor enthusiasts, the cottage offers easy access to the many beautiful walks and bike rides that can be enjoyed locally including the Nidderdale Way. There are also plenty of attractions for those who want to explore the area including:
- The spa town of Harrogate - just a short drive away.
- Ripley Castle and Gardens which can be found just three miles from Harrogate on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
- The Coldstones Cut - Yorkshire's most recent visitor attraction where you can explore this huge sculpture and enjoy the views over Nidderdale and the Yorkshire Dales.
- Stump Cross Caverns - one of the country's premier show caves and one not to be missed!
- Brimham Rocks - an impressive collection of rock formations with its labyrinth of paths.
- National Trusts Fountains Abbey set amongst eight hundred acres of stunning countryside and designated a World Heritage Site.
- Harlow Carr (RHS Garden) with its beautiful water, woodland and stone displays set within Yorkshire countryside.
- Bolton Abbey on the banks of the River Wharfe in the very heart of the Yorkshire Dales.
- How Stean Gorge, a Site of Special Scientific Interest and natural wonder not to be missed!
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Bike Storage
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
High Green Cottage Continued
- King-size bedroom with an en-suite comprising shower over bath, WC and wash basin.
- Two twin en-suite bedrooms.
- Utility room with washing machine.
- Separate WC.
- Sitting area with comfortable seating, television, DVD, iPod docking and Wi-Fi internet access.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, oven, fridge with freezer and microwave.
Additional information: Plenty of off road parking. A cot and high chair available upon request. Unfortunately no pets and no smoking. All towels and linen are provided. Short three night breaks charged at 75% of the weekly rate (additional nights pro rata) and available within one month of the arrival date.
Accessibility: Access into the cottage is via a number of steps, and with a first floor living area, the property may not be suitable for those with limited mobility.
Prices listed are based on 2 bedrooms being used.
Low Season from £580
Mid Season from £640
High Season from £780
Peak Season £925
Star Rating: 5 Star Gold
Changeover Day: Saturday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms (1 King, 2 Twins - all en-suite)
Owner: Alan Blanden, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
High Green Cottage joined Independent Cottages in Jan 2014
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 30th August 2017