Admirals Cottage - Filey, Yorkshire, England - Sleeps 4
Admirals Cottage sleeps up to four guests in comfort and style and offers a double and twin bedroom, making it desirable for couples (one or two) and family. Sitting on a private holiday estate (The Bay Filey) in a highly desirable area amongst tranquil parkland, the cottage is only two miles from the small coastal town of Filey on North Yorkshire's stunning coast.
The complex facilities are equally as impressive as the coastal location, with on-site tennis court, large gym, coffee bar, pub/restaurants for a meal out, indoor swimming pool, sauna and spa where you can book yourself treatments for some holiday pampering!
As a guest staying at the holiday resort, you will have direct access by foot to an extensive five mile stretch of sandy beach which provides access to Filey by foot when the tide is out. Alternatively, discover the beauty of the North Yorkshire coastline by car with hidden coves, fishing villages and glorious beaches peppering one hundred miles of seaside heaven.
Filey has been a popular holiday resort since Victorian times and offers everything you would hope for from a traditional seaside town with promenade, shops, pubs, a sandy beach as far as the eye can see and great fish and chips!
For those who can tear themselves away from everything this superb setting has to offer, the areas has plenty of attractions and great days out. Head to Scarborough for some seaside fun and great surfing, Bridlington to the South for a change of sandy scenery, the quaint fishing village of Staithes or visit Castle Howard for some grandeur and elegance. The bustling City of York, Whitby with its famous gothic Abbey and The North York Moors are also within easy reach by car.
- Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- Tennis Onsite
- Fishing Onsite
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Horse Riding Nearby
Admirals Cottage Continued
- Entrance hall where you can store coats and boots. This leads into a cloak room with WC.
- Open-plan living room with dining area to one end with table and chairs. Two comfy leather sofas and a chair are placed around the flat screen television (DVD provided) and there are patio doors taking you outside to the patio - a nice place to sit at the end of the day and enjoy a glass of wine or supper outside.
- Stylish modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, electric oven with hob above, fridge and work-top freezer.
- Stairs take you up to...
- Master bedroom with double bed, chest of drawers and huge built-in wardrobes providing plenty of clothes storage.
- Twin bedroom with a jolly seaside vibe. There is a single bed at each end of the room and a small wardrobe in between.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, separate shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
Outside: There is a patio area accessed via the living room as well as a lawn area.
Additional information: Short breaks available starting on a Monday and Friday. Rental charges include bed linen, towels (please bring towels for use in the pool and on the beach), electricity and heating. Guests also have free access to the leisure facilities. One dog is welcome by prior arrangement providing it is well behaved (an additional charge of £30 applies).
Low Season from £270
Mid Season from £310
High Season from £550
Peak Season £700
Pets: Yes, 2 dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Mon/Fri
Cheque, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms (1 Double & 1 Twin)
Owner: Stephen Howard, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Admirals Cottage joined Independent Cottages in Dec 2016
Special Offer through February and Match 4 Nights Monday to Friday £200. Subject to availability.
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 6th August 2017