Avebury House - Wroughton, Nr Avebury, Wiltshire, England - Sleeps 18
Perfect for a large family get together or friends reunion, this fantastic detached country house provides self-catering for up to eighteen guests in nine bedrooms and sits within extensive grounds with hot tub.
Conveniently placed, you can be sitting at your desk at work in London and within around an hour travel time, be enjoying the beautiful Wiltshire countryside. Approached via a long tree-lined drive, Avebury House is just three miles from the M4 (junction sixteen) and offers excellent facilities whether you just want to spend time catching up or celebrating a special occasion.
Relax in the welcoming sitting room with an aperitif in front of a roaring log fire, natter over a cocktail in the impressive large kitchen or alfresco dine on the sunny terrace and then enjoy a bubble in the hot tub as night falls. All the right ingredients to keep everyone in the party happy.
There are also plenty of great days out and lovely pubs in the area for a leisurely lunch. Visit the Roman City of Bath with an abundance of attractions, shops and great places for a meal out; iconic Stonehenge; the World Heritage Site of Avebury; the market town of Marlborough with its great shops and twice weekly market and the famous White Horses of Wiltshire. Longleat Safari Park, Winchester, Bristol, Swindon and Cheltenham Race course are also within driving distance.
- Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Open Fire
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- Games Room
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
Avebury House Continued
- Entrance hall.
- Impressive kitchen/diner with plenty of cupboards topped with granite housing all the equipment needed to self-cater, huge range cooker, centre island with stools, two dishwashers, microwave, wine fridge, large fridge and large freezer. Dining table with chairs and patio doors that take you outside where there is a balcony.
- Welcoming sitting room with comfy seating, flat screen television, wooden floor and open fire.
- One double and three twin bedrooms, perfect for those who prefer to not climb stairs.
- Cloak room with WC.
- Family bathroom (accessed via four steps) with shower over bath, WC and washbasin.
- Large additional sitting room with sofa bed that can accommodate two guests.
- King-size master bedroom with en-suite.
- Four further double bedrooms. One of which has an ensuite shower room, and another which has a single bed and a slide under truckle bed.
- Two family bathrooms with shower, bath, WC and wash basin.
Outside: A long driveway takes you up to the property which sits in extensive grounds (with hot tub!), providing plenty of space to relax. Ample off-road parking.
Additional information: Short breaks available. Well, behaved dogs welcome by arrangement. Prices include heating (between 1st October to 1st April - outside of these dates it will be charged according to usage), linen and electricity (please bring your own towels). Early and late departure may be available for an additional small fee two weeks before arrival depending on availability. For those with limited mobility, please discuss your personal requirements with the owner prior to booking to ensure the property is suitable.
Low Season from £1650
Mid Season from £2250
High Season from £2950
Peak Season £4350
Changeover Day: Friday
Paypal, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 18 people in 9 bedrooms (1 King, 1 Super-king, 3 Doubles, 3 Twins & 1 Single with extra trundle)
Group booking details:
All male groups: No
All female groups: No
Catering Available: No
Owner: Sarah Campos, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Avebury House joined Independent Cottages in June 2016
Owner's Other Properties
All our T&Cs apply, which can be found on our website. security deposit required. Hot tub £75 if required We do short breaks all year round with changeovers on Mondays and Fridays only.
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 5th August 2017
Approximate Location of Avebury House
The owner has requested that the exact location not be shown, please contact the owner for the precise location of Avebury House