Glentula - Southwold, Suffolk, England - Sleeps 8
Glentula sleeps eight guests in four bedrooms and sits in an enviable position in the seaside town of Southwold, on the Suffolk Heritage Coast. Located in a quiet residential road, Glentula is just a short walk from the town centre and beach, making it an ideal seaside retreat all year round.
Southwold is a fine English seaside resort and popular holiday destination with its sandy beach (some pebbly areas), light house, pretty pier, boating lake, promenade, tennis court and golf course with lovely views. The thriving market town offers a great selection of pubs and eating establishments, along with independent shops and galleries to browse. Southwold is also home to Adnams Brewery where you can take a tour of the brewery and distilleries and sample a pint or two on home soil!
The surrounding area offers plenty of attractions and great days out, if you can tear yourself away from the beach! For wildlife lovers, RSPB Minsmere (as featured on Spring Watch) is within easy reach, as is Easton Farm Park where the little ones can meet the animals. The bustling Suffolk village of Walberswick is another great attraction and you can catch a ferry from Southwold harbour or go by foot and enjoy one of the many beautiful walks in the area.
Glentula affords off-road parking to the side of the property (for two cars) and has a paved front garden and a garden to the rear, so plenty of room for relaxing on a sunny day. Across the back of the property is a large stylish kitchen with dining area that is perfect for supper or alfresco dining during the warmer months with access to the rear garden via the patio doors.
Whatever the time of the year, Glentula provides a relaxing retreat for a holiday by the sea and a great base for exploring the Suffolk coastline.
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Kingsize Bed
- Accessible via Public Transport
- Living room with two large sofas, arm chair, digital flatscreen television and DVD player.
- Second living room with two sofas, arm chair, bean bag and digital television with integrated DVD player.
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with seating for eight guests and wooden flooring. The kitchen is fully fitted and well equipped with integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double oven (at eye level), ceramic corner hob, microwave, island sink, dishwasher and plenty of storage units.
- Shower room with wash basin and WC.
- Master bedroom at the front of the property with king-size bed.
- Spacious twin bedroom, again at the front, with windows to the front and side.
- Large twin bedroom to the rear of the property overlooking the garden.
- Small twin bedroom to the rear which also overlooks the garden.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, wash basin, WC, heated towel rail and mirror.
Outside: There is an enclosed garden laid mainly to lawn with outdoor wooden furniture, along with recliners for relaxing. Off-road parking at the side for two cars.
Additional information: Linen and towels can be provided at additional charge of £10 per person. Short breaks may be available on request (not during peak season).
Low Season from £550
Mid Season from £700
High Season from £850
Peak Season £1200
Pets: Enquire with owner
Changeover Day: Saturday
Paypal, Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 8 people in 4 bedrooms (3 Twins & 1 Double)
Group booking details:
All male groups: Please enquire with owner
All female groups: Please enquire with owner
Catering Available: No
Owner: Natasha & Jeremy Scott, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Glentula joined Independent Cottages in June 2014
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 19th September 2017