The View - Normans Bay, Pevensey, East Sussex, The South Downs, England - Sleeps 6
If your idea of the perfect seaside holiday is waking up in the morning to the sound of the waves washing up on the beach, then The View is likely to be your ideal coastal retreat. Beautifully presented throughout with a stylish decor, this spacious beach house enjoys amazing sea views and affords an idyllic position on a private beach in Normans Bay, just six miles from the bustling seaside resort of Eastbourne.
With plenty of wow factor both inside and out, The View sleeps six guests in three bedrooms. Whether you are enjoying supper inside, relaxing out on the balcony or snuggled up inside watching your favourite movie, you can do so with stunning sea views providing the perfect backdrop.
A peaceful little corner of the Sussex coastline, Normans Bay allows you to tuck yourself away from the crowds and enjoy some peace and tranquility with only the cry of the gulls to disturb you. Spend your days relaxing on a lounger overlooking the sea with a good book, splashing around on the water, enjoying a picnic on the beach or trying your luck at fishing from the shoreline (if you're lucky there is a BBQ area in the rear garden to cook your catch!).
Sandwiched between Eastbourne and Bexhill-on-Sea, you have a multitude of attractions within easy reach for day trips out if you can tear yourself away from this coastal oasis of calm. Visit Pevensey with its castle (and shops for provisions), the seaside resort of Hastings, magnificent Bodium Castle or head to Eastbourne with a great choice of shops, eateries, theatres, pier, promenade and famous bandstand.
Cosmopolitan Brighton is also within easy driving distance if you want a change of seaside scenery, or lace up your walking boots and explore the South Downs with miles of wonderful walks and bike rides to enjoy.
Whether you are looking to explore the many attractions of East Sussex or simply want to relax by the sea, The View is a super choice for a family holiday but make sure you book early, as it is only available for a limited number of weeks throughout the year.
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Waterside Location
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Fishing Onsite
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
The View Continued
- Entrance hall.
- Large stylish kitchen/dining area configured in an L-shape, well equipped with white glossy kitchen units topped in striking granite, dishwasher, tumble/dryer, microwave, double eye-level oven, electric hob with extractor over and fridge/freezer. The dining area has been cleverly designed to ensure guests can sit and enjoy supper whilst looking out over the beach to the sea beyond. Patio doors provide access directly out onto the decking and beach should you prefer to dine alfresco or picnic on the beach during the summer months.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds and a WC.
Upstairs - The first floor is simply stunning and makes the most of the incredible views over the beach and sea.
- Running the whole length of the house, the striking sitting room has a polished wooden floor, flatscreen television, DVD player and comfy seating facing the large French doors, allowing you to sit and soak up the view. Push open the doors and let the sea air flood in, or sit out when the weather is warm enough and enjoy an alfresco meal or relaxing on the loungers.
- King-size bedroom with en-suite shower room including a WC and wash basin.
- Double bedroom.
- Family shower room with WC and wash basin.
Outside: Not only do you have the privacy of the balcony to relax or sit on, the property also has a generous size garden with lawn and BBQ area for relaxing, and immediate access onto the pebble beach. Plenty of off-road parking is available at the back of the property.
Additional information: WiFi internet access. Dogs are welcome. No smoking. Seven night (or longer) bookings are only accepted - sorry but no short breaks and the property is only available at certain times of the year.
Low Season from £1095
Mid Season from £1425
High Season from £1995
Peak Season £2025
Pets: Yes, 2 dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Saturday
Cheque, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms (1 King, 1 Double & 1 Twin)
Owner: Sarah, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
The View joined Independent Cottages in March 2017
Owner's Other Properties
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 23rd September 2017