Ty Pen y Bryn - Conwy Town, Conwy, Snowdonia, Wales - Sleeps 4-5
Ty Pen y Bryn is a 150 year old cottage within the town walls of Conwy providing comfortable holiday accommodation for four to five guests. It is situated opposite the upper gate and has lovely views of the castle from the garden.
Conwy is a listed world heritage site and is an ideal base for exploring North Wales and its many attractions. Being situated within the town walls the cottage is only a two minute walk from all of the towns facilities including a good selection of restaurants, tea rooms, take aways and public houses.
All of North Wales many attractions are within easy reach of the cottage including the Snowdonia National Park, the Victorian sea side resort of Llandudno, the Welsh Mountain Zoo near Colwyn Bay and Bodnant Gardens to name but a few.
The cottage is easily accessible by public transport with the bus stops and railway station only 200 yards away. At Llandudno junction which is only a five minute drive away there is a multiplex cinema, large Tesco store and national fast food outlets together with a leisure centre.
Additional facilities: This holiday cottage provides very flexible accommodation which can be rented for short breaks throughout the whole year (one night minimum) with flexible changeover days. Both children and dogs are welcome and there are a good range of facilities available including: Gas central heating; beach nearby; golf courses and riding stable accessible via public transport; Fully enclosed courtyard garden; Two televisions with built in DVD players in both bedrooms; large selection of films on video and DVD and a considerable number of books for guests use. Cot, high chair and child safety gate provided.
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
Ty Pen y Bryn Continued
- Lounge/diner with three seater leather settee and two seater leather settee, reading lamps and occasional tables. There is also a wall mounted 26" LCD television with FreeSat, DVD and video players attached plus a selection of films.
- Kitchen fully equipped with generous supplies of all cooking and eating utensils, Gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave and washer/dryer.
- Enclosed courtyard garden with patio set, umbrella, barbeque and magnificent views of the castle.
- Double bedroom with good quality bed, electric blanket, bedside cabinets with lamps large walk in wardrobe with ample hanging space and chest of drawers. There is also an extra put up bed for child if required and a wall mounted 14inch television with DVD player.
- Twin bedroom with wardrobe, bedside cabinet with lamp (no bunk beds), wall mounted 14" television and DVD player.
- Bathroom with shower over bath and shower radio.
Additional information: Free wi-fi access and iPod docking. There is on road parking (not reservable) with a public car park within 100yds charging 50p per night. The rental includes all bed linen, personal towels (if required), electric, all household cleaning materials and gas for all bookings from April to September. Beds are made up prior to arrival, and only feather duvets and pillows are used. Flexible changeover day and minimum stay of one night (cost from £75). Children and dogs welcome and smoking is not allowed in the property.
Weekend breaks from £110 (which includes gas usage all year long).
The owners have placed smoke alarms in all rooms, a co2 alarm next to the gas boiler, provided a fire extinguisher and issue a copy of the fire instructions with all booking confirmations. All furnishings meet the current fire regulations and the property holds a landlords certificate with a copy displayed at the property.
Low Season from £250
Mid Season from £400
High Season from £600
Peak Season £650
Pets: Yes, 2 dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Flexible
Paypal, Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 4-5 people in 2 bedrooms (1 Double, 1 Twin + occassional bed available)
Owner: Andrew Maycock, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Ty Pen y Bryn joined Independent Cottages in Feb 2010
Owner's Other Properties
This cottage has received a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence and on Airbnb scores 4.8/5
Last Minute / Late Availability Offers
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 21st July 2017