The Moorings - Woods End, Bramerton, Nr Norwich, Norfolk, The Norfolk Broads, England - Sleeps 6+2
The Moorings sleeps six guests (plus an extra two) and is a detached, riverside holiday home that is ideally located in the South of the Norfolk Broads. It affords a private hot tub where guests can relax at the end of the day in the landscaped garden and a day boat (that seats six) for guests to explore the magical waterways that this area is so famed for. With a log fire in the comfortable lounge and a games room this is an ideal waterside retreat at any time of the year.
A terraced barbecue area provides superb views over the river (seasonal fishing available) and meadows beyond - an ideal place to sit, relax and watch the boats as they make their way past. There is a popular pub with restaurant serving good food which overlooks the river just two hundred and fifty yards away - a short stroll along the river.
“Woods End” Bramerton is well known as one of the most beautiful places along the River Yare. It is an hour's river cruise to the heart of the vibrant City of Norwich where you can moor at Norwich yacht station (opposite the historic cathedral grounds), and enjoy the best shopping in the region or a lovely meal at one of the many restaurants.
- Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Open Fire
- Waterside Location
- Games Room
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Kingsize Bed
The Moorings Continued
- Lounge with comfy seating and fireplace where you can enjoy a log fire on chilly nights, widescreen television (with satellite) and DVD player.
- Dining area with extendable table seating eight guests.
- Games room with pool/snooker table, dartboard, television, Playstation2™ (inc two controllers) and plenty of traditional games.
- Kitchen with breakfast area where you can enjoy your coffee watching the activities on the river, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave and fridge.
- Utility area at the back of the games room with washer/dryer and freezer.
- Three double bedrooms sleeping six guests (one with a king size bed) - two have en-suite facilities.
- Galleried landing where additional sleeping for two guests can be provided on a double futon or alternatively on a chaise sofa (converts into a double bed) in the conservatory.
- Family bathroom.
Outside: Private landscaped gardens with open air hot tub lead down to the river front. There is a BBQ terrace and off-road parking.
Additional information: Short breaks of three and four nights available all year round. Two well behaved dogs welcome. Wi-Fi available. Single sex parties may be accepted at the owner's discretion - please enquire. No smoking. A day boat is available for guest's use (entirely at your own risk). Due to the unfenced river frontage and steep garden, children under sixteen should be supervised at all times.
Low Season from £800
Mid Season from £900
High Season from £1279
Peak Season £1779
Pets: Yes, 1 dog
Changeover Day: Friday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 6+2 people in 3 bedrooms (2 Doubles, 1 King + sofa beds)
Group booking details:
All male groups: Please enquire with owner
All female groups: Please enquire with owner
Catering Available: No
Owner: Kevin Conroy, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
The Moorings joined Independent Cottages in April 2012