The Brambles - East Runton, Nr Cromer, Norfolk, England - Sleeps 6+2
The Brambles sleeps six (plus two) guests and provides a luxury retreat in an enviable position close to the Norfolk seaside town of Cromer on the coastline. This beautiful secluded self-catering cottage sits in a peaceful spot in the very heart of the Norfolk village of East Runton and is only a ten minute walk from an award winning Blue Flag beach, restaurants, pubs, shops and spectacular coastal walks. It also benefits from plenty of off street parking and is a perfectly placed for those who want a golf break or who want to explore the beautiful East Anglia North Norfolk coastline.
This wonderful cottage is ideally located opposite the wind mill in the village of East Runton. It offers three wonderful bedrooms (plus the den room with sofa bed) with glistening contemporary en-suite bathrooms and can accommodate up to eight guests. All rooms have a fantastic decor, huge beds, crisp beautiful linens and Internet access allowing you to keep in touch should you wish. It also benefits from a gorgeous landscaped garden with a patio and private luxury hot tub.
The owners go to great lengths to make you feel welcome during your stay and provide a gourmet 'welcome pack' for your arrival, which includes complimentary wine, famous local sausages and dry cured bacon, free range eggs plus fantastic home made bread and cakes of a very high standard.
There is a non-smoking policy throughout and both children and pets are welcome (subject to the owners terms and conditions).
There is simply so much to do and see in this lovely part of the country and The Brambles makes a superb retreat for either a relaxing break or from which to explore the North Norfolk coastline, the Broads and the city of Norwich. It is also only thirty five minutes drive from the Norwich International Airport.
The coastline is perhaps Norfolk's 'jewel in the crown' with its expansive golden beaches (East Runton's being only a ten minute stroll) and award winning Blue Flag beaches at nearby Sheringham and Cromer. The coastline is varied where you can enjoy pine woods surrounding sand dunes at Holkham or historic pretty harbour villages at Blakeney, Salthouse, Morston, Brancaster Staithe and Cley-next-the-Sea.
The seal population at Blakeney Point can be visited by boat from Morston and Blakeney and the cottage is just a stones throw from Royal Cromer and Sheringham Golf Courses, both sitting on the cliffs with lovely views over the sea. Also nearby is the North Norfolk Steam Railway where you can take a trip through the beautiful coastal and rolling countryside. There are a number of National Trust homes to visit in the area along with plenty of opportunity to enjoy wildlife, horse riding and of course, wonderful coastal and woodland walks.
For those who want to travel a little further, The Brambles lies on the edge of the Norfolk Broads and provides good opportunities for those who enjoy sailing or water activities. Day boats can be hired from one of the many boatyards and provide the perfect way to explore the extensive network of rivers that this area has to offer.
- Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Open Fire
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Waterside Location
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Games Room
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
The Brambles Continued
The Brambles is nicely positioned adjacent to the windmill along a private lane lined with trees. Updated to a high standard of comfort and style, The Brambles is perfect for a weekend away with friends or family at any time of the year.
Accommodation and facilities comprise:
- Entrance conservatory with a pool table (full size) for those who enjoy a game and underfloor warming.
- Entrance hall off the conservatory with oak floor which takes you through to the Den room/bedroom four, three further bedrooms, a cloakroom and also...
- Exceptionally well equipped kitchen/diner and huge lounge/diner with fantastic vaulted ceiling.
- Den room which can be used as a fourth bedroom with twenty six inch LCD television (including Sky), DVD player, Sony Playstation3 and a double sofabed.
- Master bedroom with large six foot bed, twenty three inch LCD television (including Sky), DVD player and en-suite shower room.
- Second twin bedroom.
- Double bedroom, which like the others has a hair dryer and stereo system (including iPod and MP3 facility).
- Fantastic family bathroom (with shower) boasting a Tilevision LCD television above the bath within the wall! Gilchrist and Soames toiletries are provided in all bathrooms, along with towels, cosy fluffy bathrobes and complimentary slippers. Under floor warming and plenty of hot water ensure bath times are long and relaxing.
- Lounge with sumptuous comfy seating and a desk with computer connected to broadband (there is also WiFi throughout including in the garden). A real flame Gas fire provides a cosy environment at the flick of a switch, and for guest entertainment, a surround sound Hi-Fi, Blu-ray DVD player and large Plasma television (with full HD+Sky package) are provided. Patio doors take you outside to the beautiful private sunny gardens with outside furniture, hot tub and barbecue cooking station.
- Heated to thirty eight degrees day and night, the fantastic hot tub allows you to indulgent in a bubble whenever you desire.
Outside: A beautiful established private landscaped garden engulfs the cottage on all sides and provides a lovely place to relax when the weather is warmer. There is parking for up to three cars on the private gravel drive.
Additional information: Changeover day can be a Friday or Monday and short breaks are offered. The price includes electricity, heating, linen, towels (inc towels for the beach and hot tub), internet access, slippers and a gourmet welcome pack. Pets are welcome subject to the owner's terms and conditions. Cot by arrangement.
Low Season from £945
Mid Season from £1245
High Season from £1795
Peak Season £3295
Star Rating: 5 Star
Pets: Yes, 2 dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Friday
Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 6+2 people in 4 bedrooms (1 King, 1 Double, 1 Twin + The Den with sofa bed)
Group booking details:
All male groups: Yes
All female groups: Yes
Catering Available: No
Owner: Nick & Barbara Davies, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
The Brambles joined Independent Cottages in June 2010
Owner's Other Properties
Early bird summer/autumn 2017 booking discounts available, up to £250.00, just ask :-) SPECIAL OFFERS: See our website for details or ring Nick for details and special offers 01263 822478
Last Minute / Late Availability Offers
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 24th September 2017