Honeysuckle Cottage - Harpley, Nr King's Lynn, Norfolk, England - Sleeps 6
Honeysuckle Cottage sleeps up to six guests in three bedrooms and is pretty dog-friendly holiday cottage in the Norfolk village of Harpley with an excellent village pub within strolling distance. Perfect for families and friends who want to explore the many attractions of Norfolk, this welcoming cottage has an open fire for cosy winter breaks and a courtyard garden for sitting out when the sun shines, giving it all year round appeal.
Harpley is a quiet little rural village with the popular Rose and Crown pub proving a warm welcome to families, dogs and walkers. The Dabbling Duck is another excellent choice for a meal out and located in Great Massingham, just a short drive (or longer walk) and certainly worth it with a pretty pond where you can have a picnic. Equally as close is Houghton Hall, an impressive country house with magnificent gardens open to the public during the summer months.
For those who enjoy a day by the sea, the coast and beaches of Heacham and Hunstanton are within easy driving distance and it is also possible to drive to Wells, Brancaster and Holkham. There are some superb opportunities for birdwatchers with salt marshes attracting an abundance of feathered visitors and reserves such as Titwell and The Wash providing fantastic opportunities to see them.
Also within a twenty minute car ride is Sandringham Estate and home to the Royals, Norfolk Lavendar at Heacham with its animal gardens and play park, Langham Glass where you can discover the history of glass blowing, and the bustling town of King's Lynn for those who enjoy browsing the shops. Attractive Burnham Market puts the fun back into shopping with a great selection of boutiques, as does Holt and Swaffham with its weekly Saturday market, or head to bustling Norwich for a day trip out and some city life.
For those who like to keep active, the area offers nice walks with the Peddars Way and Norfolk Coastal Path providing miles of walking and cycling with stunning scenery along the way.
- Open Fire
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- Games Room
- Bike Storage
- Washing Machine
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
Honeysuckle Cottage Continued
- Farmhouse style kitchen/dining area with everything needed for self-catering including a dishwasher, microwave, fridge, double oven, electric hob and dining area with table seating six guests and dresser.
- Off the kitchen is a really handy boot/utility room with washing machine and plenty of space for coats and muddy boots. This leads out to the courtyard.
- Spacious yet cosy sitting room with comfy seating, television, DVD player and open fire (a welcome basket of fuel is provided) - a lovely place to relax at the end of a long day walking, cycling or exploring. Patio doors lead out to the patio and let plenty of light in.
- A second sitting area with bean bags, television, DVD player and WII occupies the landing space and provides a great place for children to play games/watch films or to escape away for a quiet moment with a good book.
- Kingsize master bedroom which has plenty of space and clothes storage with built in wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, WC and wash basin.
Outside: The courtyard with outdoor furniture provides a great place for alfresco dining. There is also secure bike storage. Parking available on the road adjacent to the cottage.
Additional information: One dog is welcome by prior arrangement. No smoking. Bed linen and towels are provided and beds are made up ready for arrival. Travel cot and highchair available. Electricity (including heating) is included in the price. Flexible changeover days. Short breaks available - please enquire with the owner. A welcome pack is provided upon arrival and guests have the choice of an Afternoon Tea Welcome Pack, Greek Delights or a Celebration Welcome Pack.
Low Season from £525
Mid Season from £595
High Season from £665
Peak Season £770
Pets: Yes, 1 dog
Changeover Day: Flexible
Paypal, Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms (1 King, 1 Double & 1 Twin)
Owner: Regan Neaves, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Honeysuckle Cottage joined Independent Cottages in March 2017
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 18th August 2017