Beachside House - Scratby, Norfolk, England - Sleeps 8
Beachside House sleeps up to eight guests and is a stylish holiday home in an enviable position overlooking a lovely golden sandy beach on the Norfolk coastline. Impressive throughout with a Four Star Gold rating by the English Tourist Board, Beachside House affords spectacular sea views; has beaches on the doorstep and offers a hot tub in the Garden Room (with sea views!) where you can bubble your aches away - coastal retreats don't get much better with all the right ingredients for an enjoy relaxing holiday by the sea.
Ideally placed, Beachside House is conveniently situated between the popular seaside resort of Great Yarmouth and the beautiful waterways of the Norfolk Broads and is a perfect base for exploring the surrounding area and its great selection of attractions. In fact, Great Yarmouth is just four miles away and offers the opportunity to enjoy some good old fashioned seaside fun. The famous Norfolk Broads National Park with its bustling Broadland waterside villages is only a few miles providing a haven for boat lovers and wildlife enthusiast's. Alternatively, stay put and enjoy the wonderful setting of Beachside House and the stunning quieter beaches on the doorstep!
Just a short stroll from Beachside House, California village has a fish and chip shop, swimming pool and the California Tavern serving good food and entertainment, as well as a Chinese take-away and a beach shop open during the summer season. The 'First and Last' pub, and the 'Wheelstop Diner' are both also within easy walking, as is the Scratby village with a local mini market and post office, the 'Moments' restaurant (popular with locals serving traditional British cuisine), garden/antiques centre and a bakery - all open all year round. Abigails Bistro and a swimming pool are also available during the summer months.
If you are looking for a stylish retreat with plenty of space to enjoy a holiday with friends or family by the sea, then look no further!
- Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Waterside Location
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Bike Storage
- Fishing Onsite
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
Beachside House Continued
- Spacious lounge with fantastic sea views, forty two inch Plasma HD television, comfy seating and patio doors leading out to a decking area which looks out over the large private garden.
- Dining room with table and seating for eight. Patio doors take you out to the private patio with barbecue - a lovely place during the warmer months for alfresco dining.
- Fantastic contemporary kitchen with high gloss units, dishwasher, kidney shaped ceramic hob, double oven, microwave, big larder fridge plus a larder freezer and an espresso coffee maker.
- A separate laundry room houses the washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Ground floor bathroom with a double walk in shower, wash basin and toilet.
- King-size bedroom with wonderful sea views and a thirty two inch LCD television.
- Two further double bedrooms (one affording sea views).
- Fourth bedroom with a combination bed, television for watching DVDs and the best sea views in the house!
- Family bathroom providing a modern environment with Jacuzzi bath (double ended), toilet, wash basin and a separate shower.
Outside: Guests have a private beachside garden for relaxing with a gazebo over a decking area where you can sit and enjoy the views over the beach, along with an enclosed courtyard garden with Gas barbecue - perfect for relaxing on a warm summer's evening.
Additional information: Upon arrival, beds are made up ready for you with crisp Egyptian cotton bed linen and fluffy towels (included in the price). Oil fired central heating and electricity are also included in the price. Free Wi-Fi. Unfortuantely no pets and no smoking. Short breaks may be available - please enquire with the owner.
Low Season from £999
Mid Season from £1295
High Season from £1395
Peak Season £1995
Star Rating: 4 Star Gold
Changeover Day: Saturday
Cheque, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 8 people in 4 bedrooms (1 King, 2 Doubles & 1 Combination Double)
Group booking details:
All male groups: Please enquire with owner
All female groups: Please enquire with owner
Catering Available: No
Owner: Nick Sampson, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Beachside House joined Independent Cottages in Oct 2012
Short breaks & Long weekends from just £725 indulge yourselves - long walks on adjacent sandy beach, indoor hot tub, double Jacuzzi, stunning sea views, free WiFi.
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 17th September 2017
Approximate Location of Beachside House
Comments From The Guest Book
Click on a thumbnail image below to read pages from the Guest Book