Milford Croft - Milford on Sea, Hampshire, The New Forest, England - Sleeps 6
Milford Croft is an ideal seaside retreat sleeping up to six guests in three bedrooms, sitting in a desirable position just 100 yards from the beach in the Hampshire village of Milford on Sea. Awarded Five Star Gold by VisitEngland, this modern self catering bungalow offers a high level of comfort and provides a welcoming coastal retreat for friends and family where you can enjoy wonderful sea views towards the Needles on the Isle of Wight and Christchurch Bay.
Within easy walking distance (just ten minutes), Milford on Sea offers a good range of amenities and is well placed on the outskirts of the New Forest National Park, offering guests the best of both worlds - days exploring the forest and lazy days on the beach. Whilst being a fairly small village, it has much to offer with its pubs, restaurants, fishmongers, deli, boutique shops and a very good fish and chip shop. The village is popular with its shingle beach and also for walkers with cliff-top walks to the west and across salt-flats and nature reserves to the east allowing you to enjoy the seascape and explore the area by foot.
Milford Croft provides an ideal base for enjoying the areas many attractions. Take a trip to Lymington with its quaint quayside, shops, pubs and weekly market or take a boat trip to the Isle of Wight and Hurst Castle. Bournemouth is also within easy reach by car and the New Forest offers endless opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts with miles of cycle tracks, forest walks, golfing opportunities and pony trekking. In the summer season, you can hop on the New Forest Tour bus which passes the end of the drive for a leisurely way to take in the forests wonderful sights.
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
Milford Croft Continued
Milford Croft offers single level accommodation and is equipped with everything you will need for a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
- Master king-size bedroom that has an en-suite shower room.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds.
- Family bathroom with WC, wash basin and bath with overhead shower.
- Cloak room.
- Lounge equipped with Freeview HD television, PVR, comfortable seating and DVD player.
- Spacious conservatory which is a feature of Milford Croft with dining table and six chairs, HD television/DVD player and comfortable furnishings and seating providing an ideal place for relaxing on a summer evening.
- Large stylish fully equipped kitchen with all the equipment needed for preparing snacks to a gourmet meal including ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Guests also have the use of the owners' beach hut whilst staying at the bungalow which is just 205m from Milford Croft. Equipped to make a cup of tea - or even a light breakfast it's a great place from which to admire the view of the Isle of Wight or across Christchurch Bay to the Purbeck Hills. The beach hut can be approached via a ramp, avoiding steps.
Outside: There is a secluded garden with table, chairs, parasol and BBQ for alfresco dining, along with a rotary washing line. Parking for one car available and a second by arrangement.
Additional information: A computer with Wi-Fi internet access is available for guests use. Beds are made up ready for arrival and a homemade cake provides a warm welcome. The owners live next door and are on hand to provide as much or as little assistance as required and will greet you upon arrival to show you around Milford Croft. Linen and towels provided. The bungalow is fitted with central heating and double glazing, making it ideal and warm all year round. The owners try to be as flexible as possible and may accept a pet by prior arrangement when booking. Bookings are from Saturday for full week(s) and short breaks (minimum three nights) may be accepted in the low season, November to March.
Accessibility: The property is accessible to wheelchair users with a ramp into the bungalow and an additional ramp can be provided between the lounge and conservatory. There is a hand rail in the shower. Please discuss your requirements with the owner before booking to ensure the property meets your personal needs both inside and out.
Prices shown are based on four guests and an additional small supplement applies for larger groups.
Low Season from £475
Mid Season from £850
High Season from £1175
Peak Season £1350
Star Rating: 5 Star Gold
Pets: Enquire with owner
Changeover Day: Saturday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms (1 King, 1 Double & 1 Twin)
Owner: Tricia & Colin, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Milford Croft joined Independent Cottages in Dec 2013
The new beach huts at Milford on Sea have been completed and were handed over during May 2017. Ours is now fully furnished and available for guests use during their stay at our bungalow.
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 20th September 2017