Lyric Place - Lymington, Hampshire, The New Forest, England - Sleeps 6
Lyric Place sleeps up to six guests and is ideally placed just a few minutes stroll from the High street and quayside of the scenic harbour town of Lymington on the edge of the New Forest National Park.
A beautifully presented holiday home with large contemporary kitchen/diner, spacious lounge, two large king-size bedrooms, twin bedroom, cloakroom, two bathrooms and enclosed courtyard garden with patio furniture and BBQ.
Surrounded by outstanding natural beauty, Lymington is located between Bournemouth and Southampton and is an ideal base from which to explore the beautiful coastline, the Isle of Wight and the New Forest along with its many attractions.
This delightful Georgian town sits beside the sea and is a popular base for sailors. The High Street has plenty of lovely shops and restaurants along with its famous Saturday market. A quaint cobblestone hill leads down to the picturesque old quay where you can watch the boats or take a trip to the Isle of Wight with its incredible beaches and popular festivals including Bestival in September, the Garlic Festival in August and The Isle of Wight Festival in June.
With boutique shops, two marinas, restaurants and coffee houses, this popular town has much to offer. Nearby there are play parks for children, swimming pools (including an open air sea water pool), sailing and a nine hole golf course offering a great choice of activities to suit all ages.
For outdoor enthusiasts, the New Forest National Park offers one hundred and fifty square miles of beautiful ancient woodland and heather-clad heathland dotted with pretty little villages just waiting to be explored. There are miles of traffic-free paths and tracks for cyclists, walkers and horse-riders and many picnic areas for relaxing on sunny days. The New Forest is one of the last places in the South-East of England to offer a sense of tranquillity and wilderness - a wonderful place where you can see ponies, donkeys and cattle roam freely.
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Kingsize Bed
- Accessible via Public Transport
Lyric Place Continued
- Light and bright entrance hall leading to the kitchen, lounge, downstairs cloakroom and stairs leading up to the first floor.
- Modern spacious kitchen fully equipped with double oven and grill, integrated dishwasher and washer/dryer, kettle, microwave and toaster. There is seating for six guests plus highchair, if required.
- Cloakroom with toilet and sink.
- Spacious stylish lounge with two modern comfortable sofas, footstool, television with Freeview, iPod music docking station, DVD player and free Wi-Fi internet access providing the perfect place to relax. Bi-folding doors open out onto an enclosed courtyard patio garden bringing the outside in.
- Reading area on the landing which leads to the main bathroom and two bedrooms.
- Contemporary main bathroom with wet room featuring a walk in shower, separate bath, WC and large wash basin.
- King size bedroom with double wardrobe and large chest of drawers. French doors make this a light and airy room.
- Single/Twin bedroom with solid oak single Trundle bed, along with a second bed stored underneath if required to offer a twin room. There is also a single wardrobe and bedside table.
- Large master bedroom with solid oak king-size bed, single wardrobe, chest of drawers and television with Freeview providing the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- Second contemporary bathroom with bath, integrated shower and shower screen, wash basin and WC with sleek style towel radiator.
Outside: For cyclists, there is a lockable bike rack outside at the side of the property where there is also a large parking space for a car outside the property in the courtyard area. Guests also have the use of a New Forest Long Stay Parking Clock during their stay which allows free parking in the car parks of both the forest and coast.
Additional information: Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels included in the price. Electricity and gas central heating included. Complimentary milk and biscuits are provided for guests arrival. Three night weekend breaks available by arrangement.
Low Season from £675
Mid Season from £725
High Season from £925
Peak Season £1300
Changeover Day: Friday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms (2 Kings & 1 Single/Twin)
Owner: Helen Hosie, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Lyric Place joined Independent Cottages in May 2012
Stunning spacious home - check out LAST MINUTE price offers for Jan & Feb 2017
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 3rd August 2017