Arcobaleno - Sway, Nr Lymington, Hampshire, The New Forest, England - Sleeps 6-10
Arcobaleno provides versatile self-catering for large parties of up to ten guests. This large holiday home sits in the tranquil picturesque Hampshire village of Sway, within the boundaries of the New Forest National Park.
Perfect for families and friends, Arcobaleno is just four miles from the bustling quayside market town of Lymington. A popoular haunt for those with a passion for sailing, Lymington has a great Saturday market, boutiques, high street names, pubs and restaurants, as well as the Keyhaven Nature Reserve, a short walk away along the sea wall. From Lymington you can catch the ferry to the Isle of Wight with its fabulous beaches - a great day trip out whether you explore the island by car or bike.
Offering the perfect mix of forest and sea, Arcobaleno is well positioned for discovering the beauty of the forest and enjoying its many attractions. Enjoy days exploring mile and miles of forest tracks and trails on foot or bike with an abundance of wildlife to spot along the way (including the famous New Forest ponies, donkeys, cows, pigs and even deer). Or head to the beach at Milford on Sea or Highcliffe with your blanket and picnic basket for a lazy day.
Attractions are plentiful with Beaulieu National Motor Museum, Buckler's Hard, Paultons Park (with Peppa Pig World) and Exbury Gardens being popular day trips out, or venture further afield and visit Salisbury, Portsmouth and the Dorset coast.
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
Arcobaleno is actually two apartments spread out over two floors, rented together to accommodate parties of up to ten, making it perfect for families (one or two) and friends with a good degree of personal space. If you would like to rent the apartments separately, please speak to the owner.
- External door, providing access into...
- Entrance hall where you can store coats with a cloak room (including WC and wash basin).
- Family bedroom which has two single beds and a bunk bed sleeping four guests if required. This room has an en-suite shower room with WC and wash basin.
- Open-plan living/dining room with cheerful red leather comfy seating, television, DVD player, extending dining table with six chairs and a cupboard wardrobe with a double bed that easily folds up and down, allowing the room to be used for relaxing by day and sleeping by night.
- Kitchen well equipped with dishwasher, washer/dryer, electric oven, gas hob, microwave and fridge (with ice box).
- Additional facilities include: a secure bike store with roof to the side of the property as well as outdoor furniture and BBQ for the warmer months.
- Entrance hall, with space for coats and boots is accessed by a separate external door and stairs leading up to the first floor.
- Shower room.
- Separate cloak room with WC and wash basin.
- Open-plan living space with room to cook, dine and relax. The sitting area has comfy seating (one settee can be used as a sofa bed), television, DVD player; dining table with six chairs; and kitchen area well equipped with a dishwasher, fridge with ice box, washer/dryer, microwave and electric oven/hob.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds.
- Second double bedroom.
- Additional facilities: Bikes can also be stored at the back of the property where you will find a washing area.
Additional information: WiFi internet access is available on both floors. A travel cot, stair gate and high chair can be provided if needed. No smoking and unfortunately no pets. Short breaks available (three night minimum) - please enquire with the owner. Prices include bed linen, towels, electricity and heating. Contract, company and short holiday lets available.
Low Season from £800
High Season from £1700
Changeover Day: Friday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 6-10 people in 3 bedrooms (1 Twin, 1 Double, 1 Family sleeping 4 + Sofa Bed & Fold-down Double)
Group booking details:
All male groups: Yes
All female groups: Yes
Catering Available: No
Owner: Sarah Alborino, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Arcobaleno joined Independent Cottages in Feb 2017