Jessie's Lodge - Dungiven, Londonderry-Derry, Northern Ireland - Sleeps 4
Jessie's Lodge offers affordable self catering holiday accommodation for up to four guests. Just a two minutes drive from Dungiven town, County Londonderry/Derry, Jessie’s is accessed by a private lane and is situated at the foot of Benbradagh Mountain as well as enjoying breathtaking views of The Roe Valley and The Sperrins Mountain Range.
This area of Northern Ireland is renowned as ‘The Hidden Jewel’, as it remains unspoilt and has yet to be discovered by most Tourists. The main A6 and the smaller roads are rarely busy and travelling around these parts is a relaxing and pleasant experience with stunning views and scenery around every corner. Ten miles from the towns of Limavady, Garvagh and Ballymoney, eighteen miles to Coleraine, Bushmills and Benone beach, twenty three miles to The Giant’s Causeway, Portrush and Portstewart. The City of Derry is a twenty minutes drive away and Belfast is approx one and a half hours drive. Dublin is approx three hours drive.
Whether you are looking for a holiday, business stopover or a short break, Jessie's Lodge provides fantastic value for money. Arrival days are flexible and there is no minimum or maximum stay. The host family have lived here and farmed the land over many generations, although these days the nearby local farmers graze their livestock in the lush, green fields. The North and South of Ireland are rightly called ‘The Emerald Isle’.
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
Jessie's Lodge Continued
Jessie's Lodge has wheelchair/disabled access and all rooms are at ground floor level. The accommodation is assessed as being suitable for people with some mobility; it is recommended that you contact the Owners prior to making a booking to ensure that the property would have the desired accessibility.
- Lounge conservatory with almost 360 degree views of the surrounding countryside.
- Sitting and dining area with television, DVD player and Free to Air channels.
- Kitchen with full cooking facilities, fridge and dishwasher.
- Utility Room with washing machine, tumble dryer and hanging space for clothes.
- Ensuite Double Bedroom with stunning views of Benbradagh Mountain.
- Ensuite Twin Bedroom which also has great views of Benbradagh Mountain.
- Hallway connecting the rooms.
- Outside patio area and BBQ facilities.
- Large enclosed garden with children’s slide and swings.
- Secure private parking for several cars.
- Ample bedding and towels provided.
- Electricity and bottle gas for cooking are included in the rates.
- Welcome pack
Prices quoted are actual prices and not 'from' prices as stated.
A warm and friendly Irish welcome is guaranteed.
Low Season from £210
High Season from £280
Peak Season £280
Changeover Day: Saturday
Please enquire with owner
Sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms (1 Double, 1 Twin)
Owner: Mervyn & Liz, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Jessie's Lodge joined Independent Cottages in Jan 2009
Total rate = £210 to £280 p.w. incl. - both properties will sleep a max. of 4 Guests. Price is per property/not per Guest. What a holiday bargain guaranteed! Please contact us for availability.
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 23rd March 2016